• 2 weeks later...

Also, it looks like I've just about earned my membership to the dead whammy club.

Anyone want a whammy 5 for £75? It works, but occasionally it will cut out and you'll hear nothing but a ground hum. It seems to be something to do with the output jack.

Pedal itself is in good shape. Has velcro on the bottom, and I don't have the correct power supply (provided it's going outside of the US) or the box etc.

It's also an early US made model :ohmy: ... probably the reason it's gone #dodgy.

Today's your lucky day @bridge ... well, not really, because it's not what you're looking for.

:LOL: Today is far from my lucky day. Unless you're selling a MIDI or FF / sustainiac Manson for sub $1800, I'm not interested :rolleyes:

Gorgeous guitar though.

Today's your lucky day @bridge ... well, not really, because it's not what you're looking for.

This is for sale as of right now.

14502890_10154395660405944_2972617648724414531_n.jpg?oh=4cbdf5004215b7bb36195a716fb1ffa5&oe=59A002AC

-MA-2 bigsby version with surf green refinish

-custom neck (flame maple) from 2009 classic T

-MBK-1 set

-custom pearl pickguard

-pearl switch tip (!)

-510 HAP machine heads

-chrome surround on bridge pickup

-schaller roller bridge

All work done by Mansons, although I did put the switch tip and chrome surround on all by myself :cool:

As for price... PM if interested.

Holy shit I want that, but have no guitar moniez. What would you say to £5 & a mars bar AND a big bottle of irn bru?

• 1 month later...

I highly doubt anyone here wants this but im desperately trying to get it sold, so I'll try whatever.

Snow White LTD EX-50, good/fair condition, plays amazing sounds great

Long story short I want an MS-3 and have been flaked on too many times by local buyers. Buyer pays shipping, I see one on reverb for about 350+ shipping, I'm gonna say I'll have mine up for around $190-$200 plus shipping. I only assume that the white one is a more difficult color to find.

Well lets pray! :LOL:

c8aa094f1b.jpg

8de59aa24c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in my Fender Japan Lake Placid Blue AJB? After getting Mike's Grestch I realized that my arms are way too short for a normal bass and haven't played this thing since :facepalm:Also I need to save $$$ for a Manson

Weights 8.4lbs, has a really nice slightly flamed neck. I bought it brand new in January of this year and have put ~15 hours of play in it.

bjoro7l1eoyyixn0ivwu.jpg

uaadohhkr0bcd9v8clib.jpg

cdehiexqn9iyp9bvbnkw.jpg

ooxgp2wvca8914dk0lc7.jpg

rv6hwfwlrf2x4sbllhu0.jpg

v675xxah95c8yhymddsn.jpg

yl4uvnts16nuxtt7oqzu.jpg

bxz35r3agvolq0rw4qbh.jpg

Hi guys. New to the forum, but a huge Muse fan as you will hopefully be able to tell from this thread. If it's in the wrong place, please let me know :)

I'm parting with my Fender Jaguar which I think fellow Muse fans will appreciate, so thought I'd put it on here.

It is a 2002 Japanese model in Candy Apple Red with matching head stock which I've owned from new.

It also has the following awesome additions, courtesy of Manson Guitars:

Built in Z Vex Fuzz Factory

Manson MBK2 bridge humbucker

Mustang bridge

I have also added a competition stripe (decal so easily removed if not to taste) and matching tone and volume knobs in chrome.

Also included in sale:

Original bridge pickup

Original tone and volume knobs

Original bridge

As you can see from the photos, it is in stunning condition. There are a few surface scratches on the back as you'd expect from a played guitar and a couple of minor dings which I cannot photograph they're so small.

Reason for sale is to fund another guitar. I'm based in Barry, South Wales. £900.

Thanks guys.

exWN18K

rUDduLI.jpg

0607NT5.jpg

jqb7qrf.jpg

Hm1NsMp.jpg

pjabSz0.jpg

Edited by Matthijs

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Selling my Manson EVO-2 S guitar. Complete with Hiscox case and Kaoss Pad 2.

Guitar features: kill switch, MBK2 bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan neck pickup, upgraded chrome volume and tone knobs, upgraded chrome XY midi controller frame.

Also including standard midi lead and black leather Manson guitar strap.

Top condition bar one or two absolute minor knocks that you probably wouldn't even find. Purely cosmetic, no impact on sound.

Cash on collection, PayPal or bank transfer accepted. £1800. Message if interested, based in south London.

Instrument is also listed on Gumtree and eBay.

Cheers!

michaelconnor@hotmail.co.uk

IMG_0663.thumb.JPG.d1dcd61c377ec260118dab6f2414bd22.JPG

IMG_0664.thumb.jpg.352f8338e55d2c57ec26901a2b263fa0.jpg

IMG_0665.thumb.jpg.17a03a5ad52276fc90b0dbb1d569e9f7.jpg

IMG_0667.thumb.jpg.a56d821d87f21bb061450b670a7e498a.jpg

Anyone interested in my Fender Japan Lake Placid Blue AJB? After getting Mike's Grestch I realized that my arms are way too short for a normal bass and haven't played this thing since :facepalm:Also I need to save $$$ for a Manson

Weights 8.4lbs, has a really nice slightly flamed neck. I bought it brand new in January of this year and have put ~15 hours of play in it.

bjoro7l1eoyyixn0ivwu.jpg

uaadohhkr0bcd9v8clib.jpg

cdehiexqn9iyp9bvbnkw.jpg

ooxgp2wvca8914dk0lc7.jpg

rv6hwfwlrf2x4sbllhu0.jpg

v675xxah95c8yhymddsn.jpg

yl4uvnts16nuxtt7oqzu.jpg

bxz35r3agvolq0rw4qbh.jpg

Christ that thing is beautiful...

Christ that thing is beautiful...

Right? The neck turned out a lot better than expected. I don't think they're supposed to come with anything other than plain maple, must've lucked out somehow.

The new owner seems very happy with it. Glad it found a good home :)

Just a feeler, would anyone be interested in my stealthy decked out MBC-1?

Right? The neck turned out a lot better than expected. I don't think they're supposed to come with anything other than plain maple, must've lucked out somehow.

The new owner seems very happy with it. Glad it found a good home :)

Just a feeler, would anyone be interested in my stealthy decked out MBC-1?

Maybe, just maybe. What makes you want to part with it? You have been through so much with it.