I've got some random bits that I want to see if you guys have interest in. I can take photos at your request. I think these are below eBay prices.

1. Ibanez RG Kaoss - transparent black. I know the KP mini doesn't have the true SMBH settings but it's a blast to play with. $275 shipped to the US. I always wanted to upgrade the pickup but haven't had the time. No case or bag but I'm not a clown and it will ship secure. The hold function for the pitch and delay settings are so good and usable it makes me mad at people for not using them on the Manson touch pad guitars.

2. Fernandes Dragonfly Pro with sustainer. Transparent red with flame veneer. 24 fret, all original. $375 shipped to US. No case or bag, also clown free shipping. This is a guitar with a working sustainer with standard and hi versions for your riffing pleasure. I have access to a Brother label maker and I'll make you a off on and hi low decal ;)

3. Fernandes FSK101 board and full size HB driver. $65 shipped. Needs a battery clip and stereo jack when you install. It was working when it was removed from a guitar getting EMG 81/85 set :LOL: No guarantee from me beyond that it worked when a tech pulled it out. I wanted to put it into my MBC1 but haven't had the time for the woodwork (route to make room in control cavity and maybe neck route or buy single size driver) I may not sell this to you if you don't have any posts about soldering or working on your guitar.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got some random bits that I want to see if you guys have interest in. I can take photos at your request. I think these are below eBay prices.

1. Ibanez RG Kaoss - transparent black. I know the KP mini doesn't have the true SMBH settings but it's a blast to play with. $275 shipped to the US. I always wanted to upgrade the pickup but haven't had the time. No case or bag but I'm not a clown and it will ship secure. The hold function for the pitch and delay settings are so good and usable it makes me mad at people for not using them on the Manson touch pad guitars.

2. Fernandes Dragonfly Pro with sustainer. Transparent red with flame veneer. 24 fret, all original. $375 shipped to US. No case or bag, also clown free shipping. This is a guitar with a working sustainer with standard and hi versions for your riffing pleasure. I have access to a Brother label maker and I'll make you a off on and hi low decal ;)

3. Fernandes FSK101 board and full size HB driver. $65 shipped. Needs a battery clip and stereo jack when you install. It was working when it was removed from a guitar getting EMG 81/85 set :LOL: No guarantee from me beyond that it worked when a tech pulled it out. I wanted to put it into my MBC1 but haven't had the time for the woodwork (route to make room in control cavity and maybe neck route or buy single size driver) I may not sell this to you if you don't have any posts about soldering or working on your guitar.

I'm eyeing that Ibanez KP soon, but I dont have the full dosh yet.

However if you are interested in working a trade out including the Mastotron...:shifty:

EDIT:L also that fernandes FSK... ffffffffff

Edited by Stocking

I'm eyeing that Ibanez KP soon, but I dont have the full dosh yet.

However if you are interested in working a trade out including the Mastotron...:shifty:

EDIT:L also that fernandes FSK... ffffffffff

Shoot me a PM, we might be able to work something out. I've got a delivery from Manson's inbound and I need to move some stuff around or my wife is going to freak out.

Anyone in the market for a macbook pro?

Just upgraded, so this one is surplus now.

Looking for £250.

2011 13 inch macbook pro - in good working order except for the battery being a wee bit quick to lose its charge (3-4 hours as opposed to 8-9 when new).

Hard drive upgraded to a 250gb solid state drive, running OSX Ep Capitan, and otherwise runs very well.

Original PSU included.

Happy to post in uk for free.

mFfefeQ

4Ztfeex

izRbz0L

#sold

Edited by scottST

2011 13 inch macbook pro - in good working order except for the battery being a wee bit quick to lose its charge (3-4 hours as opposed to 8-9 when new

obviously you pwned it to make it die

:awesome:

edit: sustainer kit is now #sold

Edited by james90

Would anyone on here be interested in a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24? One of the XLR inputs works but is a little odd with the gain. Other than that fully working and comes with firewire cable and box.

Open to offers as I'm not in a rush to sell it at the moment

• 3 weeks later...

For sale:

Plain black finish Gotoh 381 machine heads with black anodized Manson custom hardware installed. These are the HAP version with locking posts. All work great, but the anchor screws are missing (well, not really. I just needed them for something else)

Can't remember what I paid for them originally, but can do $100 including shipping anywhere.

Unless you don't want the custom hardware. Then it's $50 shipped, but I don't have any other machine head buttons to install.

For sale:

Plain black finish Gotoh 381 machine heads with black anodized Manson custom hardware installed. These are the HAP version with locking posts. All work great, but the anchor screws are missing (well, not really. I just needed them for something else)

Can't remember what I paid for them originally, but can do $100 including shipping anywhere.

Unless you don't want the custom hardware. Then it's $50 shipped, but I don't have any other machine head buttons to install.

I have 6 black Gotoh SG381 buttons that have been sitting here you can have for free James

Ah, so that's one from the 1st batch? Original price would have been around 3200 pounds I guess? Does it have any wear, scratches, things like that?

(not wanting to buy btw, I have my own MB-1 :D)

I believe I ordered it late 2010/early 2011, got it in December of 2011.

No wear and tear at all that I can see, only a very very tiny little barely noticeable chip at the top of the headstock xD

It was £3499 I think though

• 2 weeks later...

Having a car disaster so need some cash.

Anyone interested in a Marshall DSL40C special edition retro?

Also a pair of BKP Mississippi queens.

EDIT: Also some Pedololols: EHX Graphic Fuzz, Line 6 Echo Park, Custom made Univibe and Marshall EchoHead.

Edited by Jaicen