If you're good with repairing pedals (so only two people here really), I have a wampler velvet fuzz which I'll sell for $50 including postage.

It works mostly, but keeps cutting out (nearly every time it's switched on or off). Seems to be something related or near the output jack. Other than that, it's fine, but has velcro on the bottom plate.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had my stealth MA-2 for about six months and I'm thinking of selling it. I play my strat and my PRS when I do play out and I'm shopping for some boring live sound stuff for my worship gig. Not sure about price as I have already sorted the customs stuff for this one and the exchange rate has moved in our favor some since my order. I'd really like it to go to a K&T'er. I'm not expecting to get nor am I going to ask for an imperial vintage size markup, that's for sure.

Anybody in the market? It's already here in the US. Comes with Hiscox and standard Manson's suede strap. Covered MBK-2 in black, Sustainiac pro, straplocks, 510 hardware upgrade (Bridge, tail, locking tuners), coil tap, kill button.

I can't spot any real wear for those nervous about the dry satin black finish.

As seen on Tim Stark's Instagram last summer "black is the new black"

attachment.php?attachmentid=19684&d=1484848343

I'm going to throw out a price of $2500.

Guitar with Hiscox case and standard Manson's strap. In original Manson's box shipped to your door in the US lower 48. Has almost all the boss level upgrades. I hate to sell it but I can already envision my first custom order. Feel free to ask and I'll send the original invoice from Adrian.

First pic is from Joe at the works, second is the day it got here and the third is very recent showing the lack of wear to the dry satin black finish. More pics on request.

176878554_FromJoe.jpg.cc2a34abdba1d88bd87b0b96cab8792f.jpg

1425990963_ArrivedHere.thumb.jpg.6e7ec26b703ec4a23232f51be3f6851a.jpg

1054969402_AtMums.thumb.jpg.97daa6d93feb4003a5a3ca849ebe90ff.jpg

Afraid not, but I might have a stockholm kicking around somewhere. Probably not of interest.

Not a fan of the MBK-2 in your new one?

Nah the MBK-2 is fine in the SDL, I just have an MBK-2 in a Fender Telecaster from yeeears ago which is a bit too fat for my liking!

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys anyone know a value on a discontinued Yamaha pacifica 120s (matt bellamy used it, tele shaped body)

Vintage white with MBK-2 set.

Its got chips and marks on paint but genuinely plays miles better than some of my guitars £1350+

IMG_0993.thumb.jpg.c0a9d72c72a31a7688a5622c064ba49f.jpg

Edited by daveno1