Right? The neck turned out a lot better than expected. I don't think they're supposed to come with anything other than plain maple, must've lucked out somehow.

The new owner seems very happy with it. Glad it found a good home :)

Just a feeler, would anyone be interested in my stealthy decked out MBC-1?

How much is the entry fee on it? I already have a black MBC-1 but it sure is sexy.

I think it was just my bank account speaking after I bought a Kawai keyboard. Just got home and played the guitar and it's as great as always. I just haven't spent enough time with it to appreciate how good it is. Maybe one of these days once I get a real Manson with Sustainiac i'll list it for real, just not now :/

Considering selling my Manson, anyone know the worth of a custom Copperkroma Ma Evo with FF and Sustainer? It had been upgraded to Gotoh bridge and also custom knobs and machine heads. paid £2600 8 months ago brand new before it went up on the site.

Might exchange or see if Manson's will buy it back.

I just don't use the ff and sustainer to justify having it.

• 2 weeks later...

Selling my Showbiz Box Set (missing the box and Sunburn 2, some puppy chew damage to jewel cases of Muscle Museum 2 and Cave 2, all CD's are in pristine condition). Since its incomplete and slightly damaged, obviously I will offer a discount. The only one I have to price mine by is a sealed one on Ebay for $850, so I figure $350 is a fair asking price. Open to negotiation, PM me, cheers!

Ello!

I require a replacement Fernandes sustainer circuit board. Please advise. Much love. x

Yo. I have a spare board. I've got to admit however I can't remember if there was something wrong with it. I seem to remember something not being quite right.

But hey I'll sell it for cheap!

Yo. I have a spare board. I've got to admit however I can't remember if there was something wrong with it. I seem to remember something not being quite right.

But hey I'll sell it for cheap!

Can I have a more detailed diagnosis of the not quite right bit?

Gonna be selling a few bits soon. Still gotta get pictures and all that but would anyone be interested in

Liquid Foot Pro

Bare Knuckle P90 set (gotta find out what model exactly)

a possible dodgy Fernandes Sustainer circuitboard going cheap (think a trimpot came off? not sure)

Focusrite Saffire Pro 24. One of the mic inputs is a lot quieter than the other. Again going cheap

Gonna be selling a few bits soon. Still gotta get pictures and all that but would anyone be interested in

Liquid Foot Pro

Bare Knuckle P90 set (gotta find out what model exactly)

a possible dodgy Fernandes Sustainer circuitboard going cheap (think a trimpot came off? not sure)

Focusrite Saffire Pro 24. One of the mic inputs is a lot quieter than the other. Again going cheap

Possibly the circuit board and maybe the P90 set?

Are you UK based?

Possibly the circuit board and maybe the P90 set?

Are you UK based?

In case my Crawley Town FC avatar didn't give it away...I am indeed!

Unfortunately I don't think I can give much more info regarding circuitboard! I think it was just the intensity trim pot came off. I can get the deets about the p90s though if you're interested. They've just been sat on my bench at work unused.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok so, between this and the Manson Guitar Thread, is this the ideal place to talk selling my Manson MB1 Red Glitter?

Yes that's fine. Just be aware that you'll likely have a lot more luck selling on ebay/reverb, as people rarely buy stuff on here. It's sort of died down after sherpa_man started doing his transactions with specific clients.

But you never know I guess.

This would be the place. What run is it from?

Bs' is from batch 3

Yes that's fine. Just be aware that you'll likely have a lot more luck selling on ebay/reverb, as people rarely buy stuff on here. It's sort of died down after sherpa_man started doing his transactions with specific clients.

But you never know I guess.

Bs' is from batch 3

Bang on. Ordered in 2011 and received in 2012.

Following specs:

Manson MB-1 Edition 3

Alder Body

Birds Eye Maple Neck

Rosewood Fingerboard

MBK-2 Bridge Humbucker

Fernandes Sustainer Humbucking Neck Pickup

Fixed Bridge

Gotoh 510 Machine Heads

Kill Switch

Volume, Tone

Sustainer On/Off Switch

Sustainer – Harmonic/Fundamental Switch

3-way Pickup Selector Switch

Manson Deluxe Logo Hard Case

Signed Certificate of Authenticity by Matthew Bellamy and Hugh Manson

• 3 weeks later...

I know things are quiet around here, but just in case anyone is interested:

Here are the respective Reverb and Ebay listings for my 2012 production Manson MB1, Red Glitter, with MIDI, sustainer and killswitch.

Located in Australia!

If anyone is interested, hit me up directly and I'll be happy to answer any questions!

Whilst I doubt a non Muser would necessarily go for one of these guitars, I'm definitely more interested in selling to a fellow fan.

https://reverb.com/item/7315108-manson-guitars-mb1-red-glitter-2012-generation

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Manson-Guitars-MB1-Red-Glitter-2012-Generation/332457320716?hash=item4d6800210c:g:rMcAAOSwK~RaFDCF

Thanks guys

Dan

• 4 weeks later...