I need to raise some funds so I'm offering up all my spare cables and accessories...

- Mono 1/4" Cables -

1 x Stagg 3m/10ft Cable (Straight To Straight) - £5 + P&P

2 x Pro Co Stagemaster 15cm/6in Patch Cable (Angled To Angled) - £5 Each + P&P

4 x Pro Co Stagemaster 30cm/1ft Patch Cable (Angled To Angled) - £5 Each + P&P

- 1/4" To RCA Cables -

1 x Pro Co Excellines 1m/3ft Y Cable (Mono 1/4" To Stereo RCA Line In) - £10 + P&P

2 x Pro Co Excellines 1.5m/5ft Cable (Mono 1/4" To Mono RCA Line In) - £10 Each + P&P

- Stereo 1/4" Cables -

1 x CHK Professional Balanced & Double Shielded 6m/20ft Stereo Cable (Straight To Angled) - £10 + P&P

- 9V Adaptors -

8 x Electro-Harmonix 9.6VDC-200BI Adaptor - £7.50 Each + P&P

- Maybe Also For Sale -

1 x Pro Co 3m/10ft 5-Pin MIDI Cable - £10 + P&P

1 x Korg CA-30 Chromatic Tuner - £5 + P&P

The 1/4" to RCA cables are obviously useful for anyone wanting to link in anything like Kaoss/Kaossilator/etc and back. The stereo cable could be used for footswitches or just a normal stereo signal if you wanted or whatever. The adaptors I shouldn't need after the next week or so - should be getting something to power the pedals together, but just need to wait for that to get delivered hopefully by this coming weekend. The MIDI cable I need to verify I don't need anymore, as I think I'll need a different one for my phantom power stuff. And the tuner might be useful to hold on to for when I'm travelling around later in the year, but if anyone's tempted by it, I'd consider it so I've put it up. Might hold on to those last two though.

I've tried to explain what they all are, and keep the prices down wherever I can, so there's a couple of good deals in there. Obviously P&P will be more efficiently priced if you get more stuff, but it depends on the situation. Mostly cables that I got before I had to move the setup around a bit and then had to get new ones. They're all in fine condition, and some haven't even been used, but I've got everything else I need now, and don't plan on adding to it, so I may as well sell on the spares.

was wondering if anyone could help with info on sending a guitar to the usa, how much does it usually cost to send it in pounds and if there's any recommended couriers like ups, dhl and so on.

usually it's pretty expensive (at least £200) if you deal directly with the couriers, but i had one sent for £90 or something with http://www.parcel2go.com

and then there are customs charges, but I can't remember what it was with that particular guitar.

• 2 weeks later...
I need to raise some funds so I'm offering up all my spare cables and accessories...

- Mono 1/4" Cables -

1 x Stagg 3m/10ft Cable (Straight To Straight) - £5 + P&P

2 x Pro Co Stagemaster 15cm/6in Patch Cable (Angled To Angled) - £5 Each + P&P

4 x Pro Co Stagemaster 30cm/1ft Patch Cable (Angled To Angled) - £5 Each + P&P

- 1/4" To RCA Cables -

1 x Pro Co Excellines 1m/3ft Y Cable (Mono 1/4" To Stereo RCA Line In) - £10 + P&P

2 x Pro Co Excellines 1.5m/5ft Cable (Mono 1/4" To Mono RCA Line In) - £10 Each + P&P

- Stereo 1/4" Cables -

1 x CHK Professional Balanced & Double Shielded 6m/20ft Stereo Cable (Straight To Angled) - £10 + P&P

- 9V Adaptors -

8 x Electro-Harmonix 9.6VDC-200BI Adaptor - £7.50 Each + P&P

- Maybe Also For Sale -

1 x Pro Co 3m/10ft 5-Pin MIDI Cable - £10 + P&P

1 x Korg CA-30 Chromatic Tuner - £5 + P&P

[spoiler=Details]The 1/4" to RCA cables are obviously useful for anyone wanting to link in anything like Kaoss/Kaossilator/etc and back. The stereo cable could be used for footswitches or just a normal stereo signal if you wanted or whatever. The adaptors I shouldn't need after the next week or so - should be getting something to power the pedals together, but just need to wait for that to get delivered hopefully by this coming weekend. The MIDI cable I need to verify I don't need anymore, as I think I'll need a different one for my phantom power stuff. And the tuner might be useful to hold on to for when I'm travelling around later in the year, but if anyone's tempted by it, I'd consider it so I've put it up. Might hold on to those last two though.

I've tried to explain what they all are, and keep the prices down wherever I can, so there's a couple of good deals in there. Obviously P&P will be more efficiently priced if you get more stuff, but it depends on the situation. Mostly cables that I got before I had to move the setup around a bit and then had to get new ones. They're all in fine condition, and some haven't even been used, but I've got everything else I need now, and don't plan on adding to it, so I may as well sell on the spares.

Bump on the cables.

It'll need all 5 pins connected though. The one I've got at the moment only has 3 conductors I think. So I'll probably need a new one from what I understand, unless the one I've already got could be easily modded for it. No idea. I'll have to ask when they get round to it.

more stuff for sale

MI_Audio_Crunch_Box_zps5ef60d2d.jpg

MI audio crunch box V3. pretty much brand new. only selling because I got something else which I like better. $100 including worldwide shipping.

korg_kp2_kaoss_pad.jpg

korg kaoss pad KP2. Didn't think I'd sell this, but I'm probably going to get the KP3. It's a bit dusty (shows how much I use it) but works perfectly otherwise. Includes power supply if you're in the US, otherwise you'll have to source your own. Includes box and list of patches and some cables. $150 including worldwide shipping.

Edited by james90