:LOL:

You wouldn't be interested in having our child move in with you, would you?

I wouldn't be asking for much, since I mutated him and whatnot. And I could deliver him on my trip.

Assuming he doesn't get confiscated....

Also, PDF-1 sold, everything else is still available.

LP DC pending sale, and...

Alrighty then.

2010_Manson_HM_Custom_zps34171075.jpg

Manson HM custom. Excellent shape. £1550. includes hiscox case.

2012_Manson_MA-2_zps5fa2681b.jpg

Customized Manson MA-2. needs a setup and possibly a fret dress, but great shape otherwise. £1000 including hiscox case

2012_Fender_Jazzmaster_zps91e4bd6a.jpg

Fender '65 reissue jazzmaster. 2012 model. stock besides mustang bridge. plays ok, but may need a fret dressing on the upper frets. Otherwise excellent shape. £1000 including case.

2012_Fender_American_Standard_Telecaster_zpsbb1e89b7.jpg

2012 fender US telecaster. excellent shape, was plek'd by SF guitar works and plays incredibly well. £500 including original fender hardcase.

LOWER PRICES FOR UNTIL I SELL THESE!!@!@!@!

Wish I had a way to make my listings more visible on ebay UK, but they just show up at the very bottom where no one can see them...

You wouldn't be interested in having our child move in with you, would you?

I wouldn't be asking for much, since I mutated him and whatnot. And I could deliver him on my trip.

Assuming he doesn't get confiscated....

Facebook me how much, I'm very very interested :ninja:

(but probably dont have enough because I'm spending too much money right now)

:)

I really don't get you sometimes, James. You spend all this money on getting these guitars, including some completely unique customised ones, waiting however long it takes to get them, and various pedals too, and then after a few months you seem to get bored and move them for a whole lot less than what you paid for them in the first place. How you do that so often and still maintain a bank balance healthy enough to order yet more guitars and repeat the cycle all over again, I'll never know! :LOL:

Incidentally, $250 is a staggeringly good price for the Dickinson D1. Can't give that pedal enough praise. And if you're planning something new and expensive on the Manson front, I'll certainly be intrigued to know if it costs as much as mine, haha. Of course it could be something else all together. :ninja:

Well I can't say what it is yet as I don't know if I'm actually getting it or not. If this falls through I might buy the NAMM guitar (bad idea?) or ANOTHER custom.

I'm pretty sure it's a fair bit more than your custom though. :facepalm:

And it's not that I'm bored of them, but that I'd rather part with those than the others.

XTS overdrive has sold.

I would actually really like that Blue MA2. Where are you based?

USA, but I have no problem sending to wales.

...unless you live in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch or another city that won't fit on the shipping form ;)

Doh!

Can't exactly drive to collect then.

What's the predicted shipping and tax costs on that baby?

I'd cover part of the shipping costs (usually it's pretty expensive) so maybe £1100 shipped to wales (might be able to do a bit lower, but I'll have to get a quote)

as for tax, it usually depends what you insure it for. You can either insure it for the lowest value (usually you either get charged well under £50 it seems, or sometimes nothing) OR if you want to be safe, you can insure it for the full value...but they'd definitely want a bit more, and I'm not sure how much (I don't think it would be loads though)

It would be packaged with extra care if you decided to go for low value though, and it has a case which is pretty much indestructible. I sent a Manson Tele (one of the more expensive customs) to the UK not long ago, and insured it for $200 or something like that, and it got there safely without any issues.

Let's talk about the need for a setup and a fret dress, Have you just left some skanky skin residue on old strings and fretboard and needs a polish off, or is a bit more of a "it's not been maintained and is playing a bit below it's capability?"

Let's talk about the need for a setup and a fret dress, Have you just left some skanky skin residue on old strings and fretboard and needs a polish off, or is a bit more of a "it's not been maintained and is playing a bit below it's capability?"

Neither to be honest.

The main reason I say it needs a fret leveling is that it plays better with high action. I tried lowering it a bit, but it doesn't play as well. It was always like this though - I look after all my guitars as well as I can...strings are changed as soon as they need to be, and I oil the fretboard every 3 or so months. So it hasn't been neglected at all.

The edges may need a bit of a filing as well, but they don't cut your hand up or anything.

It's currently setup the best I could get it, but the action isn't to my liking. Neck is straight, intonation is fine, but the action could be lower.

It's nothing serious, and plays alright at the moment, but could be better is all.

One thing I still haven't quite worked out and have been wondering about since I joined this forum...all James' guitar problems. Somehow do his guitars seem to actually get more issues than everyone elses or is he just more 'perfectionist' about them all?