I bought my MA2 because I was saving for a manson, and I had about £800 when they announced the MAs. I played a few, and put down a deposit, and by the time they were ready I'd sold enough crap to afford the rest. I've got a savings account open for guitars that I put a bit of money in each month, but if I were to do it again I'd have to get a proper job (not just odd gardening jobs round town) or just not buy anything for months.

I bought my MA2 because I was saving for a manson, and I had about £800 when they announced the MAs. I played a few, and put down a deposit, and by the time they were ready I'd sold enough crap to afford the rest. I've got a savings account open for guitars that I put a bit of money in each month, but if I were to do it again I'd have to get a proper job (not just odd gardening jobs round town) or just not buy anything for months.

Sounds like MFC knows what he's doing

Except when someone wants to buy your guitar and pay you for it several months later

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9177054&postcount=7702

Fair enough - any reason you're getting rid of the D1? I use mine for something like 99% of my distorted sounds, haha! Does what I want perfectly - rendered my amp's second channel almost completely redundant. Going to have to reconfigure it for a clean boost at some point I think.

Fair enough - any reason you're getting rid of the D1? I use mine for something like 99% of my distorted sounds, haha! Does what I want perfectly - rendered my amp's second channel almost completely redundant. Going to have to reconfigure it for a clean boost at some point I think.

Just because I don't use it enough really. I'm the opposite - I always use my amp's distortion. For what it's worth, Jim owned this very pedal for a short time, so that has to make it even more of a bargain

Hey everyone!

I'm selling my Mattocaster, built by Zooropa.

Pretty good condition will post current pictures if anyone is interested, only had it built for me about a year ago and have never gigged it. Only very light bedroom use! Brilliant guitar!

Was hoping for £450 for it! Let me know what you think.

Cheers x

1-4.jpg.37a91a8ead6af05c98cb41b1f0037513.jpg

416b141e.jpg.c2855beeb7eb63f8365c35c107ca59d0.jpg