One day I would really like to get a delay pedal and the DL4 looks cool, all the reverse and swelly stuff I find interesting. I probably shouldn't be spending money though as I have like nothing to last me the next month and have to pay like a grand for a house in june

Lol I'm gonna go buy a Line 6 Echo Pro

One day I would really like to get a delay pedal and the DL4 looks cool, all the reverse and swelly stuff I find interesting. I probably shouldn't be spending money though as I have like nothing to last me the next month and have to pay like a grand for a house in june

Lol I'm gonna go buy a Line 6 Echo Pro

If you're getting into Ableton, you can do some really cool effects using it. So can like emulate sweep delay, but combined with ducking and well, anything you want really.

Not a replacement for a good pedal mind.

I still have a load of 9V adapters and a bunch of cables if anyone's interested. I can't see myself needing any of them in future really. Cables vary from normal patch cables, to stereo cables, to 1/4" to RCA line in cables, to Y cables, to MIDI cables. Got loads of spares somehow it seems XD

I still have a load of 9V adapters and a bunch of cables if anyone's interested. I can't see myself needing any of them in future really. Cables vary from normal patch cables, to stereo cables, to 1/4" to RCA line in cables, to Y cables, to MIDI cables. Got loads of spares somehow it seems XD

Out of interest how much are the 9v adapters?

Haha no way! Saw that exact one posted on a Facebook group yesterday what are the chances