Just found this on ebay whilst adding things to my list of 'what to buy if I ever had money', Don't know if this interests anyone or that it is a good deal but complete Diezel vh4 rig and shiz

I Just like the lights :awesome:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Diezel-Vh4-Tube-Amp-/271174751702?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item3f234655d6

Edited by D3adstar

Got a message from some guy on gumtree asking if I'd be interested in a swap for a squier tele

No. Gimme money :mad:

or a DL4, that's probably one of the few things I'd swap for. Or James' stealth

But if you got the Tele you might be more likely to sell it = muni

Got a message from some guy on gumtree asking if I'd be interested in a swap for a squier tele

No. Gimme money :mad:

Whenever I list on gumtree I almost always end up with cheeky people trying bump down the asking price or wanting to swap. I even had a guy offering an RC boat for one of my guitars. :rolleyes:

Alrighty then.

2010_Manson_HM_Custom_zps34171075.jpg

Manson HM custom. Excellent shape. £1550. includes hiscox case.

2012_Fender_Jazzmaster_zps91e4bd6a.jpg

Fender '65 reissue jazzmaster. 2012 model. stock besides mustang bridge. plays ok, but may need a fret dressing on the upper frets. Otherwise excellent shape. £1000 including case.

2012_Fender_American_Standard_Telecaster_zpsbb1e89b7.jpg

2012 fender US telecaster. excellent shape, was plek'd by SF guitar works and plays incredibly well. £500 including original fender hardcase.

Edited by james90

the first, second and third guitars in there are sxc. Someone for the love of god buy the sexy Gibson. I don't know if it's just cos it's upside down but the jazzmaster looks well sexy

For a minute I was scared that you'd be selling Stealth when I have less than £1 in my account. My flatmate had to treat me to McDonalds today :(

:eek:

James, US prices on the HM and Jazzmaster?

By about £1500, but it will certainly be worth it if I can pull this off!

HM custom might already have a buyer, but the jazzmaster...well, I can knock off a bit because of shipping costs (and because you're my favorite texan), so maybe about $1500 shipped. open to offers though, since it probably needs a tiny bit of fret work and a good setup.