You mean like that roland thing I mentioned? I might sell mine. I rarely use it for anything other than MOTP :facepalm:

Did that one off ebay not work well?

It does the job for MOTP :facepalm: But it isn't the best quality and can't load the file sizes need for the line 6 m13 update :facepalm: If you do want to sell yours how much would you want? :awesome:

It does the job for MOTP :facepalm: But it isn't the best quality and can't load the file sizes need for the line 6 m13 update :facepalm: If you do want to sell yours how much would you want? :awesome:

That's strange.

I think they sell new for $40, so I guess $25 shipped to the UK? It still works perfectly and everything, but I don't have any of the accessories that it came with (just the manual as far as I remember, which is probably downloadable)

That's strange.

I think they sell new for $40, so I guess $25 shipped to the UK? It still works perfectly and everything, but I don't have any of the accessories that it came with (just the manual as far as I remember, which is probably downloadable)

Hmmm....Tempted :awesome: Did your ernie ball expression pedal sell in the end?

Ah ok. Also, will the Mastery bridge fit my Tele???

i don't think it will - as far as I know, they're really just meant for offsets

i'd check out those schaller roller bridges or whatever they're called, though

and sherpa, I thought that guitar was a keeper! unless you've found one of those explorers? :ninja:

There was a photo on the site on a bigsby tele I think...

The radius thing worries me with the roller

yeah that's true

actually, you might be right, but the only thing is that mine is the M1 which is for US made guitars. I don't know if it would fit in your guitar, which is MIJ (supposedly that requires the M2)

http://www.masterybridge.com/store/

None gear post sorry,

Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 lens, Nikon SB900 flash, x2 CF cards, low pro hold all and a few other small bit's lens cleaners etc etc. Looking for £2000 for the lot, fantastic camera and very low shutter count around about 3700, it has been very well looked after and has no dust and all come fully boxed.

Q acoustic 2000 5.1 home cinema speakers with monster cable pack, looking for £380

ONKYO TXSR508 7.1-Channel A/V Surround Home Theatre Receiver £175 or £ with the speakers.

Edited by sherpa_man

None gear post sorry,

Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 lens, Nikon SB900 flash, x2 CF cards, low pro hold all and a few other small bit's lens cleaners etc etc. Looking for £2000 for the lot, fantastic camera and very low shutter count around about 3700, it has been very well looked after and has no dust and all come fully boxed.

Ipad 3, 32gb with mobile internet, unlocked, fully boxed only 6 months old, looking at £400

Q acoustic 2000 5.1 home cinema speakers with monster cable pack, looking for £380

ONKYO TXSR508 7.1-Channel A/V Surround Home Theatre Receiver £175 or £ with the speakers.

Good luck on iPad. I'm probably selling my 64gb 3G for £300 ish