matthijs

Yeah, this'll be my first time so I'm quite excited :) I'm hoping they'll unveil something new (along with the 2015/16 MB-1S :ninja:)

According to the Works site, something special will be released. I'm really anxious to see what it is given they took the MB signatures (with the exception of the Cort) off the site. My train is scheduled to get into Exeter around 9:40. So I should be there at the opening.

According to the Works site, something special will be released. I'm really anxious to see what it is given they took the MB signatures (with the exception of the Cort) off the site. My train is scheduled to get into Exeter around 9:40. So I should be there at the opening.

If that's from Waterloo, Musecaster's and I will be on that train as well :):)

top lads those two.

I'm wondering what this release could be. I have an idea, but it's just speculation at this point.

Still, I'm prepared. You know.... just in case :facepalm:

We will find out what it is #soon!

What do you think it might be? I'm mostly curious if this is going to be MB related or something different. Taking the signatures off the Works site was pretty surprising to me.

Hoping it's nothing naff like a Manson made Matt Black.

Might be the Royal Blood bass(es) that were mentioned a while back?

I don't know. He doesn't use it live, so would anyone really want it like they do with the MB guitars?

and it could be. I'd still get one though

Think they'll do a buy one get one free for you?

Do you need my address?

Yeah if you can send it again that would be grand. I lost the file with the K&T users' addresses a while back unfortunately. :ninja:

I'm wondering what this release could be. I have an idea, but it's just speculation at this point.

What did you have in mind? :ninja:

I didn't notice that! I think that confirms the MBs to be unveiled at the show then. I'll probably be there about 11 so hopefully I won't miss anything big

Do they post new announcements online straight away from the show, or will we need an insider syphoning out the info?

They posted the MB-2 SE online right around the time the show started, so I imagine they'll be doing something similar for this.

If not, jbias12 needs to create a live stream for those less fortunate.

I'm getting a custom MA in black glitter which was meant to be finished around this time :ninja:

DRw53uQ.gif

also, did anyone listen to that MGW radio thing? I couldn't get it to work, but I'm not all that interested in sock_man's music (if they have him as one of the artists)

DRw53uQ.gif

also, did anyone listen to that MGW radio thing? I couldn't get it to work, but I'm not all that interested in sock_man's music (if they have him as one of the artists)

Hot damn that looks quality. I was contemplating going for that kind of glitter rather than carbon on my custom (means I could have contours and it would probably be cheaper...), or possibly even over matte black if I get an MB :ninja:

And I completely forgot to listen to Radio Exe. I wouldn't have thought they'd be speaking about anything too technical or interesting, probably just what booths will be there and scheduled times for stuff.

It was in the workshop when I visited in March and it seems like they've kept it since then since Matt has a new Copper Bomber. I reckon it might be auctioned since it doesn't have a price tag. It does have a label that says not to touch and to ask for assistance, I'm gonna try to play that bad boy :ninja:

I didn't spot those either, they seem pretty cool :)

Archived