matthijs

If that is the Whammy 5 that is normal unfortunately, it stays where you left it, it's as if the hold button is always on

If you use the Whammy 4 with a ribbon strip or midi pad as soon as you take your finger off it resets to zero

Balls, just tested it on a Whammy 4 and it's behaving the same way. I'll make a Mansons enquiry.

Well, it's satin black technically...

You're right. I thought they were calling it matt black like the MBs, but I guess that would make it too close to a replica

Also, anyone seen how the signature MB guitars (with the exception of the cort) have disappeared from the works website? :$

You're right. I thought they were calling it matt black like the MBs, but I guess that would make it too close to a replica

Also, anyone seen how the signature MB guitars (with the exception of the cort) have disappeared from the works website? :$

maybe they're gonna expand the cort range?

Wow, that's interesting and potentially saddening if they're done with MB production. I feel like that'll open the door for people asking for more customized MBC-1 modifications. Hopefully we'll get more answers throughout the week or the latest Saturday at the guitar show.

In place of the MB/DL?

I don't think that'll happen to be honest

Actually, seeing as the MB-2 is gone (I'm guessing that was just there for reference), I'm wondering if they're stopping production all together...

it'll be a shame if they do completely stop them, although I suppose it would be hard for them to fulfil everyone who tries to order one's wish

Archived