matthijs

one day, but brother is borrowing two as he has a man-room and i do not :D

Yeah but you probably have more free space in #ManShed, as crazy as that sounds.

What about those pictures from when Simno came over that time? I think those are still on your instagram somewhere.

I found a group picture of mine from a while ago

At least you keep most of yours James

2005 Manson Rust Relic SOLD

2009 Manson MB-1 SOLD

2011 Manson DL-1 SOLD

2012 Manson CE-7* SOLD

2012 Manson MB-2 SE SOLD

2014 Manson MB-1S

2014 Manson MA-007*

2015 Cort MBC-1 UNDER OFFER?

2016 Manson DR-1 ON ORDER

* PRACTICALLY AN MB GUITAR

:$

At least you keep most of yours James

2005 Manson Rust Relic SOLD

2009 Manson MB-1 SOLD

2011 Manson DL-1 SOLD

2012 Manson MA-2 SOLD

2012 Manson MA-007 SOLD

2012 Manson CE-7 SOLD

2012 Manson HM Custom SOLD

2012 Manson MB-2 SE SOLD

2014 Manson MA-EVO SOLD

2014 Manson MB-1S

2014 Manson MA-007

2015 Cort MBC-1 UNDER OFFER?

2016 Manson DR-1 ON ORDER

:$

MOC only silly

PM me that James, I was asking you about that in NYC!

:ninja: It's missing two, but sure

I'm pretty sure I showed you the picture of the escapees though (which I recall was posted on here a while back)

Also, what is happening with the tour dates? I'm starting to get concerned.

Someone on here mentioned a while back that the guitar works used to do MB shapes as customs for a short while... I asked Adrian about that the other day and apparently there's "only two", so I doubt there's another real Manson 007 out there :(

Someone on here mentioned a while back that the guitar works used to do MB shapes as customs for a short while... I asked Adrian about that the other day and apparently there's "only two", so I doubt there's another real Manson 007 out there :(

technically it wasn't the works. this was before all of that.

there are these (not counting rust relic)

chrome

cracked mirror

M1D1's cousin

french man 8000 euros full mirror

:ninja: It's missing two, but sure

I'm pretty sure I showed you the picture of the escapees though (which I recall was posted on here a while back)

Also, what is happening with the tour dates? I'm starting to get concerned.

At this point I think these random US dates are just a couple shows to fill some time and the rest of the tour will come in May or so. Very weird how it is panning out...

At this point I think these random US dates are just a couple shows to fill some time and the rest of the tour will come in May or so. Very weird how it is panning out...

Yeah that's what it seems like. they said additional dates were supposed to be announced soon, but that was a long time ago

James90, have you already been put down for the SDL-1? I just confirmed the DL-1 and took care of the bank transfer.

Now just debating if I want to throw money towards a custom too or let the bank rest for now... :confused:

Yeah, confirmed it with them and sent the bank transfer yesterday

I really shouldn't give out any additional advice about that.

Yeah that's what it seems like. they said additional dates were supposed to be announced soon, but that was a long time ago

Yeah, confirmed it with them and sent the bank transfer yesterday

I really shouldn't give out any additional advice about that.

Haha fair enough. However, I'll most likely wait a bit before throwing that next deposit down.

Anyone else on here getting either a DL-1, SDL-1, or DR-1? Besides rust_relic. I know he's getting a DR-1!

Also, anybody know the similarities with the MBK-1 and BKP Mississippi Queen? I know favors the Mississippi Queen in the original Mirror Earls Court, but Mirror number 2 seems to have the Manson MBK-1 in it

Edit: how do you like the MBK-3 in the DL-1 vs an MBK-2?

Haha fair enough. However, I'll most likely wait a bit before throwing that next deposit down.

Anyone else on here getting either a DL-1, SDL-1, or DR-1? Besides rust_relic. I know he's getting a DR-1!

Also, anybody know the similarities with the MBK-1 and BKP Mississippi Queen? I know favors the Mississippi Queen in the original Mirror Earls Court, but Mirror number 2 seems to have the Manson MBK-1 in it

Edit: how do you like the MBK-3 in the DL-1 vs an MBK-2?

I'm getting the DR-1 as well. Hopefully one of the numbered ones, as I emailed nine minutes after they were announced!

The ones that were installed in the mirror in around 2005 (in place of the rio grandes) were custom winds (this came directly from BKP) and I'm pretty sure the MBK-1s are the same spec. BKP doesn't make the custom wind mississippi queens like that anymore, but I did have a set YEARS ago and they sounded really similar to the MBK-1 set. The standard mississippi queens sound a bit different to me... less low end in the neck pickup, and a fuller sounding bridge pickup with less grind.

and it's quite good really. Not as bright as the MBK-2 and a little heavier sounding, but it depends what you're going for really.

All around good pickup (maybe a little bright in an alder guitar) = MBK-2

Fuller sounding, best for heavier tones = MBK-3

I haven't tried the MBK-2 in the DL-1 though, and the ali top does have an effect on the sound, so I can't compare it to the MB-1 either

I'm getting the DR-1 as well. Hopefully one of the numbered ones, as I emailed nine minutes after they were announced!

The ones that were installed in the mirror in around 2005 (in place of the rio grandes) were custom winds (this came directly from BKP) and I'm pretty sure the MBK-1s are the same spec. BKP doesn't make the custom wind mississippi queens like that anymore, but I did have a set YEARS ago and they sounded really similar to the MBK-1 set. The standard mississippi queens sound a bit different to me... less low end in the neck pickup, and a fuller sounding bridge pickup with less grind.

and it's quite good really. Not as bright as the MBK-2 and a little heavier sounding, but it depends what you're going for really.

All around good pickup (maybe a little bright in an alder guitar) = MBK-2

Fuller sounding, best for heavier tones = MBK-3

I haven't tried the MBK-2 in the DL-1 though, and the ali top does have an effect on the sound, so I can't compare it to the MB-1 either

Thanks for the input, James!

Matt used one though :erm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT8hV_Wq30E

jbias, I can make some comparison clips for you, but like I said, I haven't put the MBK-2 in my DL-1, so the closest one is the MB-1.

Still one of the best versions of stockholm syndrome, the guitar tone sounds awesome so much like what it sounded like in the absolution era but perhaps I can see from the point of view of versatility that the MBK-2 may be a better choice if you're a normal (ish) person and not Matt or you James and don't have a whole army of guitars :LOL:

Just emailed the guys at the works for a quote for a bomber evo with a finish like Matts 1945 bomber or the Xenokroma finish with a built in sustainiac. Hopefully this is possible.

Also, If i was to go with this option, does anyone recommend a different pickup to the MBK2. I recently got an Evo with one in back in June and I dont want both guitars to sound exactly the same.

Heres another question, does anyone recommend or offer any advice on security/insurance for the guitar. I play in a band and i was wondering if theres like a tracker system incase it got stolen or damaged in any way.

Just emailed the guys at the works for a quote for a bomber evo with a finish like Matts 1945 bomber or the Xenokroma finish with a built in sustainiac. Hopefully this is possible.

Also, If i was to go with this option, does anyone recommend a different pickup to the MBK2. I recently got an Evo with one in back in June and I dont want both guitars to sound exactly the same.

Heres another question, does anyone recommend or offer any advice on security/insurance for the guitar. I play in a band and i was wondering if theres like a tracker system incase it got stolen or damaged in any way.

MBK-3, or maybe something from the creamery

and not really - mine are just insured but no actual security. the rust relic used to have a chip inside of it, but it only worked inside of the UK, so I had it removed. I'll see if I can find the information about the service, unless MB has it handy

MBK-3, or maybe something from the creamery

and not really - mine are just insured but no actual security. the rust relic used to have a chip inside of it, but it only worked inside of the UK, so I had it removed. I'll see if I can find the information about the service, unless MB has it handy

Thanks for the reply James :)

What is the main differences from the MBK2 - MBK3?

That would be great if you could find out :) Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks for the reply James :)

What is the main differences from the MBK2 - MBK3?

That would be great if you could find out :) Your help is much appreciated!

I can't find it, but with any luck, MB will come along and we'll have a definitive answer

I think I described that on the last page

Sidious911, did you see that thing about the two canadian tour dates in january?

Archived