matthijs

Holy shit :facemelt:

Looks absolutely incredible!

Thanks

Oh and to answer that original question :ninja: I did that because I sort of have this guerrilla marketing contract with Mansons...

It's becoming even more of a challenge now that gibson has gone back to the original non-revolutionized designs that everyone actually liked.

But it's all good. If I can get someone as indecisive as Bs to buy a Manson, I can get you all to buy at least one.

Thanks

Oh and to answer that original question :ninja: I did that because I sort of have this guerrilla marketing contract with Mansons...

It's becoming even more of a challenge now that gibson has gone back to the original non-revolutionized designs that everyone actually liked.

But it's all good. If I can get someone as indecisive as Bs to buy a Manson, I can get you all to buy at least one.

:ninja:

Haha, one day your guerrilla marketing tactics will result in me owning a Manson :LOL:

I can think of at least three people on here that bought one because of me.

Getting a custom build has been on my to do list for a while. However, my indecisiveness on what exactly I'm going to get you and the MB himself are for sure at fault. Hard to say which of you two has had more of the influence lately. But whatever I choose (whenever MGW opens up to customs again), thanks in advance James!

You're welcome (I think)

I didn't know MB had anything to do with this. Unless you're referring to MB as in the Muse frontman, but that would be an odd thing to do.

:shifty:

Some say he used to own the rust relic, and that he has a decent sized collection of Mansons... all we know is that his initials are M.B.

You're welcome (I think)

I didn't know MB had anything to do with this. Unless you're referring to MB as in the Muse frontman, but that would be an odd thing to do.

:shifty:

Some say he used to own the rust relic, and that he has a decent sized collection of Mansons... all we know is that his initials are M.B.

#truth

The guitar show can't come soon enough.

I know rust_relic owns an MA 007. Did you (or do you currently) own one? I'm curious to hear any and all inputs as I've already talked to rust_relic on his review of it.

Btw, the MA-X custom looks great!

That has to be one of the sexiest customs I've seen in a while, James :ninja:

I'll definitely have to get myself an MA-X custom at some point, I was thinking of a Rickenbacker inspired one a while back.

Archived