matthijs

Canadian Fan Promotion said that around half sold in under an hour, but I don't know if that's true or not

dukelion, are you going for the swirl option? I will be getting that and the MBK-1 set

I'm a bit unsure as to what the swirl option actually is? :erm:

Sidious911, did you see that thing about the two canadian tour dates in january?

I saw something about it on Reddit... But nothing official yet? This tour is so weird so far, something like 4 US dates.. then maybe two Canadian Dates then they go back to Europe??

Seems weird that these tickets have not gone on sale yet, but tickets for shows all the way up to May already have.

Noel Hogan from the Cranberries has an MB-1, pretty sure it was from the first batch but I haven't seen any photo's of him playing it live

https://www.mansonguitarworks.com/artists/noel-hogan-10

:)

Yeah, but just because they are in a well known band doesn't mean they aren't massive fanbois like the rest of us that have these guitars :$

I saw something about it on Reddit... But nothing official yet? This tour is so weird so far, something like 4 US dates.. then maybe two Canadian Dates then they go back to Europe??

Seems weird that these tickets have not gone on sale yet, but tickets for shows all the way up to May already have.

It wasn't official. I'm not too hopeful at this point... if there are in fact more shows in the US in December/January, I think they would've announced it by now.

Weren't the Canadian shows before the east coast US ones on the last tour? If I remember correctly, they did some west coast shows in January, then a few in March, and then Canada and the east coast in April?

I honestly thought I was going to die that day. Shit myself for 2 hours straight in that crowd.

Ah been reminiscing of that night with the stockholm video. Space dementia f***ing rocked! Im sure he used the DL-1 for the end of that too. And it got another trashing lol.

Talked to Adrian Friday and told him I'd rather go with the custom over the DL-1 and just use my DL-1 deposit for it. I figured there was a chance in the future the DL-1 would be sold or traded in for the custom, so I made the decision to go straight for it.

:pope:

Did you post your custom spec here? I can't remember seeing it before.

Looking to get an MA 007. I spoke to Adrian at the show about getting the 007 in an MA "bomber" shape and he said it would be no problem to do that. However, I'm leaning towards a proper MA shape. Flat top instead of the drop top though. I'm still undecided about the piezo (hence the questions about it on the other thread) and the black dots on the fingerboard. No LEDs in the neck, but it will have...

- Mahogany body

- Birds eye maple neck w/Rosewood fingerboard

- Fernandes Sustainer

- Seymour Duncan Hot P90

- Kent Armstrong Motherbucker (most likely, but possibly MBK-1)

- Zvex Fuzz Factory

- Zvex Wah Probe

- MIDI Strip

- Killswitch

Also, currently watching HAARP and this is the best version of Blackout IMO.

I wouldn't get the black inlays, but I would get the piezo

Also get a gloss black finish for the neck, and plain maple

musecasters' 007 replica #NotForSale pushed me into getting these.

10914888_10153028048450944_7316089487953160711_o.jpg

Yea those LED inlays are sick in your black carbon! The black dot inlays on the fingerboard seem a bit useless. It'd be more for the similarity of Matt's 007.

I talked to rust_relic about his MA 007 and the piezo. He uses two Boss Line Selectors on his board to choose acoustic and/or electric. The other goes into his patch bay. Seems a bit complicated to me, but I'm more of a visual/hands on learner plus I'm unfamiliar with the piezo and how it works.

Sorry rust_relic if I gave away your rig secrets! :erm:

Yea those LED inlays are sick in your black carbon! The black dot inlays on the fingerboard seem a bit useless. It'd be more for the similarity of Matt's 007.

I talked to rust_relic about his MA 007 and the piezo. He uses two Boss Line Selectors on his board to choose acoustic and/or electric. The other goes into his patch bay. Seems a bit complicated to me, but I'm more of a visual/hands on learner plus I'm unfamiliar with the piezo and how it works.

Sorry rust_relic if I gave away your rig secrets! :erm:

Yeah I can understand that.

That's not really too complicated, at least compared to the rest of his setup! The piezo isn't too difficult to understand. You'll need a stereo cable if you want to use it into two different amps like MB is though. I've always used a standard mono cable.

the phaser is missing 😉

:rolleyes:

Archived