matthijs

Did you discuss your custom specs with them? I always end up changing my specs during the build for some reason. Probably because I send them the original design five minutes after coming up with it :facepalm:

I did! Which didn't help the decision making process any easier. I've been so back and forth today and plan on giving Adrian my answer tomorrow.

Edit: it may come down to a heads or tails type decision...

I did! Which didn't help the decision making process any easier. I've been so back and forth today and plan on giving Adrian my answer tomorrow.

Edit: it may come down to a heads or tails type decision...

Did you decide?

Afraid I can't help you. What I'd do (and I'm not saying you should do this) is get the DL-1 now (since they're limited edition) and the custom later (since you can order one of those whenever)

#logic

Did you decide?

Afraid I can't help you. What I'd do (and I'm not saying you should do this) is get the DL-1 now (since they're limited edition) and the custom later (since you can order one of those whenever)

#logic

No you're absolutely right and that's what I've done. I emailed Adrian when I landed back in Germany about an hour ago and he's already answered back. So I'm good to go with the DL-1. I plan on getting the Fuzz and Phase 90 as well as the custom knob upgrades. This will also give me time to sort out my exact specs for the custom (hopefully), or it'll just give me more time to be indecisive (most likely the case) :facepalm:

Are you getting the SDL-1 as well as the DR-1 for sure, James90?

No you're absolutely right and that's what I've done. I emailed Adrian when I landed back in Germany about an hour ago and he's already answered back. So I'm good to go with the DL-1. I plan on getting the Fuzz and Phase 90 as well as the custom knob upgrades. This will also give me time to sort out my exact specs for the custom (hopefully), or it'll just give me more time to be indecisive (most likely the case) :facepalm:

Are you getting the SDL-1 as well as the DR-1 for sure, James90?

:ohmy:

And yeah, confirmed everything with them this morning.

Burton Guitars

1. 007

2. Bomber

3. Chrome bomber

4. Delorean

5. MiniDL1

6. Chrome Kaoss

7. M1D1

Cort

8. MBC1

Manson

9. DR:ONE (On order)

#AllNotForSale

So does that mean I have more Mansions than you? :eek:

Also, James I think you have too many, you should sell me an MB1.

Burton Guitars

1. 007

2. Bomber

3. Chrome bomber

4. Delorean

5. MiniDL1

6. Chrome Kaoss

7. M1D1

Cort

8. MBC1

Manson

9. DR:ONE (On order)

#AllNotForSale

Are we counting the dead bodies or not? Because if we are, I don't think I'll catch up anytime soon!

So does that mean I have more Mansions than you? :eek:

Also, James I think you have too many, you should sell me an MB1.

an MB-1?

i know it costs me a fucking packet in strings & batteries (18)

I stock up on strings every few months, but I always seem to run out of batteries faster (though I do have them in some peddles)

Archived