matthijs

I'd guess it's retired, but seems odd as he has other 7strings , why go back to the E shape?

Also, they're not Archtop, even if they are chambered.

There a second hand CE7 for sale now in the shop..

Was the original arch top?

And I don't know, I guess because that guitar is associated with citizen erased, and in a different tuning from other songs (probably with different string gauges as well)

Sounds like it as it's out for delivery today, but the tracking is a right mess! :LOL:

Wait for it...

5558828120_ee9115ee9e_b.jpg

I would, but will UPS be able to find your house?

It's just before 9am, and I've had two meals already because of waking up so early today. Does this mean it's now after lunch? Will Bs receive his amp?

Tune in next time...(after breakfast tomorrow)

Text message: "Hi Sam, your Andertons order has been shipped. Here is the UPS tracking number 123456789"

Me: "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"7535

:LOL:

James, it's 9pm here now, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow anyway now. ;)

what did you order?

Black glitter MA EVO with an MBK-3 and sustainiac! Was originally told 3 months til it's done and that i could expect updates after the 6 week mark and while it's only just been about 8 or 9 weeks I still want my updates dammit! :LOL:

Finally got it. Everything's all set up now, so I'll have some lunch and a shower, and then try and get it all running again. Looking forward to playing, but sweating all over the place at the moment - far too warm for this, haha!

Archived