matthijs

This could mean Bs might never receive his amp.

It's beginning to feel like that. :facepalm:

Bangkok, Thailand 08/05/2015 2:50 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 08/04/2015 5:18 P.M. Your package is awaiting release from the clearing agency for formal entry at the import location.

Bangkok, Thailand 08/04/2015 2:43 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 08/01/2015 2:59 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/30/2015 3:48 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/29/2015 2:48 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/28/2015 2:45 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/25/2015 2:34 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/24/2015 2:33 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/23/2015 2:01 A.M. Warehouse Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/22/2015 7:08 A.M. Import Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/22/2015 6:04 A.M. Arrival Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 07/22/2015 5:18 A.M. Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.

tumblr_njhu2mYKRE1sj53d8o1_500.gif

Yes, well quite! :LOL:

Well if they want to be entered formally, that might be the reason.

I don't think my MB-1 tracking even looked like that. Are you sure they have the correct documents now?

lasf-juni02.jpg

Amp coming through?

Yes, I contacted them, and they said they'd finally sorted that out thankfully - now it's down to normal customs procedure I think, but I can't see any sign that it's actually started going through customs yet. It still says UPS is holding the shipment in the warehouse, so who the hell knows what's going on. I was told yesterday, it should just go through as normal now though, so I'll see if it updates later on or not.

Amp coming through?

Yes, I contacted them, and they said they'd finally sorted that out thankfully - now it's down to normal customs procedure I think, but I can't see any sign that it's actually started going through customs yet. It still says UPS is holding the shipment in the warehouse, so who the hell knows what's going on. I was told yesterday, it should just go through as normal now though, so I'll see if it updates later on or not.

Exactly. You'd think my grand entrance at Mansons would be like that, but both times it was a case of arriving five minutes early and realizing it's not after breakfast yet

I'd watch it closely. Do you know if you have to pay any import charges? Usually with UPS, it's COD, so they wouldn't require a check until they actually drop it off, but I don't know if that's the case here...

#lookslikeavagina #nandosvirgin

that was Dom's description as well... coincidence? :ninja:

One step ahead of you. But it's not helping.

Every bite makes me feel a little bit hungrier.

Wait, really?

And it sounds like you genuinely had a cheeky nando's...

Wait, really?

Why do you think I got the garlic bread. I was trying to turn the whole thing into a familiar experience so that I might be slightly comfortable.

In reality there were too far too many reemers, gadjes and gymLADS around me for that to ever be possible. I ate my chicken and left.

Strange, I didn't notice a whole lot of those (I think?) when I was there. There were some older guys in suits though...

But then I got there before lunch (after breakfast) so maybe the cheeky hadn't arrived yet. I guess it's like wetherspoons where there are only a few old guys drinking by themselves at 7am

I take it you mean this sort of thing?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622224/Teenager-nicknamed-Nandos-love-fast-food-chain-gets-logo-tattooed-BOTTOM-angry-wont-free-meals.html

Strange, I didn't notice a whole lot of those (I think?) when I was there. There were some older guys in suits though...

But then I got there before lunch (after breakfast) so maybe the cheeky hadn't arrived yet. I guess it's like wetherspoons where there are only a few old guys drinking by themselves at 7am

I take it you mean this sort of thing?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622224/Teenager-nicknamed-Nandos-love-fast-food-chain-gets-logo-tattooed-BOTTOM-angry-wont-free-meals.html

That is one of the many examples of exactly what I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the chicken. I definitely enjoyed the dombow. There's no doubting that.

But, it's like enjoying music at T in the Park, or maybe trying your hand at base jumping.

You know what's on offer may be of some quality, but is the enjoyment from that really worth the emotional and possibly physical trauma that it will likely entail? I'm just not sure james.

That is one of the many examples of exactly what I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the chicken. I definitely enjoyed the dombow. There's no doubting that.

But, it's like enjoying music at T in the Park, or maybe trying your hand at base jumping.

You know what's on offer may be of some quality, but is the enjoyment from that really worth the emotional and possibly physical trauma that it will likely entail? I'm just not sure james.

What's this about T in the park?

Does this mean I haven't actually experienced with nando's is really like? Sure, the food was good, but it sounds like the atmosphere was not how it usually is...

I do think it's because I went so early. And to think I was going to have a PROPER cheeky nando's after coming back from denmark street that afternoon, but I couldn't be bothered walking.

Does this mean I haven't actually experienced with nando's is really like? Sure, the food was good, but it sounds like the atmosphere was not how it usually is...

I do think it's because I went so early. And to think I was going to have a PROPER cheeky nando's after coming back from denmark street that afternoon, but I couldn't be bothered walking.

Maybe. I think the cheekiest Nandos I've ever had was a bit of a tactical Nandos. Went round my old uni housemates hometown to go out. Went to this place called Purple Turtle at 5pm and started having doubles so by 8 I was getting a bit too wasted to last until 3am, so I decided to sober up by going on a 2 mile walk to the nearest Nandos and get a takeaway wrap for the walk back. Did just the job

T in the Park is the amalgamation of all that is wrong with Scottish culture. If there was a method to effectively cleanse Scotland of its worst and least valued inhabitants with minimal loss of valuable life it would kick of by nuking T in the Park. The fact that genuinely talented and successful musicians are drawn worldwide to this hole of an event serves only as some perverted irony and ought to stop.

Likewise, I feel that the standard of chicken and general eaterage at your average nandos is in stark contrast to the quality of person you're likely to find hunched over taking a snapchat of it. In that way I feel you were pretty lucky with your Nandos experience and invite you to hazard a trip to the Fountain Park nandos just outside of Bruntsfield. I can almost guarantee a mindset change at the very least.

I must try the Exeter one now, I feel like there's another dimension to it all. I need to lie down.

Maybe. I think the cheekiest Nandos I've ever had was a bit of a tactical Nandos. Went round my old uni housemates hometown to go out. Went to this place called Purple Turtle at 5pm and started having doubles so by 8 I was getting a bit too wasted to last until 3am, so I decided to sober up by going on a 2 mile walk to the nearest Nandos and get a takeaway wrap for the walk back. Did just the job

that does sound cheeky

T in the Park is the amalgamation of all that is wrong with Scottish culture. If there was a method to effectively cleanse Scotland of its worst and least valued inhabitants with minimal loss of valuable life it would kick of by nuking T in the Park. The fact that genuinely talented and successful musicians are drawn worldwide to this hole of an event serves only as some perverted irony and ought to stop.

Likewise, I feel that the standard of chicken and general eaterage at your average nandos is in stark contrast to the quality of person you're likely to find hunched over taking a snapchat of it. In that way I feel you were pretty lucky with your Nandos experience and invite you to hazard a trip to the Fountain Park nandos just outside of Bruntsfield. I can almost guarantee a mindset change at the very least.

I must try the Exeter one now, I feel like there's another dimension to it all. I need to lie down.

Wow, never knew it was like that...

And I didn't try that one actually. It was the kings cross nando's in london.

I was too distracted by the pasties in Exeter. That and Boston Tea Party which was really good for breakfast (and after breakfast too)

OH and coal grill and bar. Had a proper night out with the lads there.

Archived