matthijs

yeah, did you only put them on one?

Well I ordered the Dunlop straplocks and asked Manson to assemble them and drill a hole in my strap. But I only have one straplock in my strap.

-edit

nvm, I am an idiot! I had no idea there was a small compartment in my hard case, it's in there. :facepalm:

That two cherries guy is such an arrogant twatmonkey.

But yeah, as for what I was discussing a few pages back. Something a bit like the top one in the picture...

268680_10150299352510944_1418611_n.jpg?oh=118aefbdb95c90454fc066fe3a5dc95a&oe=56436D40

Who's two cherries twatmonkey?

I don't know whether I like that LED crack thing or not. I would like to see it with black mirror like you were saying.

That two cherries guy is such an arrogant twatmonkey

I've seen some pretty funny arguments on instagram with him posting on peoples pictures who have used Amptonelab instead :LOL:

268680_10150299352510944_1418611_n.jpg?oh=118aefbdb95c90454fc066fe3a5dc95a&oe=56436D40

Just when I thought I'd overcome my GAS for a cracked mirror guitar :facepalm:

Who's two cherries twatmonkey?

I don't know whether I like that LED crack thing or not. I would like to see it with black mirror like you were saying.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=10452433#post10452433

Yeah, that one is plain mirror with white LEDs. I think black mirror with blue LEDs could look nice, but we're waiting to see if it works

He REALLY is!

It seems he's mostly been successful in selling those unfinished bodies and necks because no one else has made them.

I've seen some pretty funny arguments on instagram with him posting on peoples pictures who have used Amptonelab instead :LOL:

Just when I thought I'd overcome my GAS for a cracked mirror guitar :facepalm:

I just saw one of those, but not a proper argument or anything.

And don't even think about doing that to your jaguar (did you manage to sort out the sustainiac mods yet?)

And don't even think about doing that to your jaguar (did you manage to sort out the sustainiac mods yet?)

Don't worry the jaguar will escape my GAS for cracked mirror :LOL:

Yeh I've got all the parts ready, just waiting on a pick guard as I wasn't happy with my attempts, found a local laser cutting service which will apparently do it on the cheap, then its just a case of wiring it all up :awesome:

Haven't posted on this side of the forum in years...

Basically I'm from Australia, and because my girlfriend is currently living in Exeter - I got to visit her (and also go to the store itself). Something I've been wanting to do for about 6 or 7 years...

Got to meet Hugh and Tim, had a great chat about the guitars (didn't find anything about the secret guitar.. Hugh said something about it being "Green" and if I got photos of it I would have to delete them...)

The M1D1 lives in a case in the workshop! Got to hold it and the original copper bomber.

y4IHh8Lh.jpg

Nice one. Are they keeping the M1D1 at the works now? Or do you mean it's back at the shop where it originally was?

Something green? That was unexpected.

Yeah, its in the works now (where the old store used to be).

Basically what Hugh told me was that the "green" thing needed at least a couple of months to really work - but once the technology is refined "all guitarists will use it"...

Yeah, its in the works now (where the old store used to be).

Basically what Hugh told me was that the "green" thing needed at least a couple of months to really work - but once the technology is refined "all guitarists will use it"...

maybe he meant it's green as in it's still new?

maybe he meant it's green as in it's still new?

Don't think so.

When I walked back in the store from the workshop, Hugh stopped me and asked if I saw anything green in the workshop. And he said he was worried because he wasn't sure if he put it away.. apparently it was hanging somewhere there!

Don't think so.

When I walked back in the store from the workshop, Hugh stopped me and asked if I saw anything green in the workshop. And he said he was worried because he wasn't sure if he put it away.. apparently it was hanging somewhere there!

fair enough. hopefully get some more details soon!

Archived