matthijs

Wonder if this technology in his guitar is something they are depending on live for one or more of the major songs from Drones?

I'm starting to get anxious for the lack of tour announcements, figured we'd have heard by now. T2L was announced 4 or 5 days after album dropped iirc.

Wonder if this technology in his guitar is something they are depending on live for one or more of the major songs from Drones?

I'm starting to get anxious for the lack of tour announcements, figured we'd have heard by now. T2L was announced 4 or 5 days after album dropped iirc.

Maybe, is there anything particularly unusual about any effects on drones? I really can't think of any examples on the album that would require something special live

and yeah. Assuming there's a NYC show (or two :awesome: ) do you think you'll come down for that?

Maybe, is there anything particularly unusual about any effects on drones? I really can't think of any examples on the album that would require something special live

and yeah. Assuming there's a NYC show (or two :awesome: ) do you think you'll come down for that?

Yea I don't know what it could be, but who knows... Pure speculation at this point considering everything has gone so quiet.

I'll probably end up down in NYC for the shows, visit my friend who lives there and see some gigs. Will probably see those shows, Toronto shows, and maybe do Ottawa/Montreal/Pittsburgh or something, not all of them, but at least one of those locations for another road trip. Hopefully Montreal will be two shows again and I would try and see both of those, as second night syndrome has proven that I really should.

Yea I don't know what it could be, but who knows... Pure speculation at this point considering everything has gone so quiet.

I'll probably end up down in NYC for the shows, visit my friend who lives there and see some gigs. Will probably see those shows, Toronto shows, and maybe do Ottawa/Montreal/Pittsburgh or something, not all of them, but at least one of those locations for another road trip. Hopefully Montreal will be two shows again and I would try and see both of those, as second night syndrome has proven that I really should.

You'll have to see NYC shows. Did you only see one show in Montreal last time? (assuming there were two)

The only time that's happened to me was at the Nassau Coliseum show - I realize there wasn't a second night, but going by :logic: the following show in New Jersey was close enough to be considered a second night with a better setlist.

I've always wondered about doing a double header like that. What are the general feelings towards it?

Exactly what Larry said. It's not always 'second night syndrome' either. Like that time Dom wanted to see Dead Star at Emirates.

11828604_10152912547590653_247160987316815637_n.jpg?oh=22dea83f36a7aad4f4fb8b3cb49d1257&oe=5675C5DD

:ninja:

/thread

Does the M1B1 seem to have more of a curved shape than the M1D1?

You'll have to see NYC shows. Did you only see one show in Montreal last time? (assuming there were two)

I didn't do Montreal, last tour was Toronto x2, NYC 2nd night, Pittsburgh and Detroit. I have a buddy who moved up north, so Montreal would be probably the closest show for him, so might go see shows there and meet up with him. They got Micro-Cuts last time!

Can't do jack shit until we get a damn tour announcement too! I'm also concerned about the stage. I don't how many times I really want to go see a 360 stage....

Me neither. Do you think they would play MSG again or maybe a different venue this time?

Also. That guy that held that guitar...I guess I'm allowed to say I did too. Did you realize it was once next to ibisrox' blue carbon?

You should've seen the face I was pulling under this helmet...

10255008_10153307278735944_2859570711267161908_n.jpg?oh=3fe4e0374817d934c3977814206fd2c2&oe=5682FB43

Me neither. Do you think they would play MSG again or maybe a different venue this time?

Also. That guy that held that guitar...I guess I'm allowed to say I did too. Did you realize it was once next to ibisrox' blue carbon?

You should've seen the face I was pulling under this helmet...

10255008_10153307278735944_2859570711267161908_n.jpg?oh=3fe4e0374817d934c3977814206fd2c2&oe=5682FB43

Oh man.. you beat my picture of me with it!

How good does the copper bomber feel though? Reminds me of the difference between the Ibanez S series compared to the RG series (compared to the standard MB shape). Would have loved to take it home!

Oh man.. you beat my picture of me with it!

How good does the copper bomber feel though? Reminds me of the difference between the Ibanez S series compared to the RG series (compared to the standard MB shape). Would have loved to take it home!

Yeah they're very comfortable. And that makes sense about the S series vs. RG series

I also noticed that after the psycho UK tour alone (I think he stopped using it after that?) it already had a good bit of wear, especially on the back

FFS James

I should have asked to take a closer look at it when I saw it in there :( I've grown to really love the copper bombers...

When were you last there?

I'm having an old MA (but not just any old MA...) redone in a copper finish with FRX. Obviously a bit different, but the same overall theme

Archived