matthijs

Haha, I just meant for today. Anyway, yep, all seems to work fine - played my custom for an hour and a half or so, and didn't have any problems, except the odd noise from excess electricity around the pedal I think, but I don't think I can do too much about that. I don't think the power supply is quite as secure is in the UK, so as long as it's infrequent, I can live with it. Otherwise it was just good to play again, if a bit warm for it. Need to rest my fingers a bit now though, as it's been a couple of weeks since I could play, but I'll try and test the MB-1 out tomorrow, and then maybe the MIDI custom stuff, just to see if there's any problem with the power coming through the cable to the guitar with those.

Haha, I just meant for today. Anyway, yep, all seems to work fine - played my custom for an hour and a half or so, and didn't have any problems, except the odd noise from excess electricity around the pedal I think, but I don't think I can do too much about that. I don't think the power supply is quite as secure is in the UK, so as long as it's infrequent, I can live with it. Otherwise it was just good to play again, if a bit warm for it. Need to rest my fingers a bit now though, as it's been a couple of weeks since I could play, but I'll try and test the MB-1 out tomorrow, and then maybe the MIDI custom stuff, just to see if there's any problem with the power coming through the cable to the guitar with those.

Better hope there are no reasons to be sending anything back to manson! :eek:

Sounds like this boys guitar

728c4ceae498149b626532637cbf9e65.jpg

Always loved cracked mirror

:ninja:

Did the MB-1 work or do you have to send it back to Mansons?

Little did Bs know that the booming bass of his guitar playing was inadvertently triggering a mass migration of thousands of deadly, venomous critters straight for his house.

In fact, he hasn't even noticed the bird-eating tarantula on the underside of his MB-1 case lid.

Sad times for Bs.

Has it been scanned at the warehouse yet? :chuckle:

Little did Bs know that the booming bass of his guitar playing was inadvertently triggering a mass migration of thousands of deadly, venomous critters straight for his house.

In fact, he hasn't even noticed the bird-eating tarantula on the underside of his MB-1 case lid.

Sad times for Bs.

It's alright, there's a massive monitor lizard that wanders through the house occasionally, and apparently there's a big python somewhere nearby too, so I'm sure they can take care of things for me. It's the mosquitoes that bother me the most to be honest. :LOL:

Haha, well, I mean someone else who lived here said they saw a big python nearby, but I haven't seen it yet. I have seen the monitor lizard though, which was a bit of a surprise, haha! The place I'm living is kind of indoor-outdoor, so I think it just wanders through every now and then looking for food. I'd probably be a bit more worried if it was about 50% bigger like a Komodo dragon, but it seemed more scared of me than I was of it, even though it's probably about two metres long, haha! The mossies do get everywhere though, and they don't seem to be able to get enough of me unfortunately.

No chance. But you have reminded me to check up on it ... "We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay."

:facepalm:

And how long ago was this?

Haha, well, I mean someone else who lived here said they saw a big python nearby, but I haven't seen it yet. I have seen the monitor lizard though, which was a bit of a surprise, haha! The place I'm living is kind of indoor-outdoor, so I think it just wanders through every now and then looking for food. I'd probably be a bit more worried if it was about 50% bigger like a Komodo dragon, but it seemed more scared of me than I was of it, even though it's probably about two metres long, haha! The mossies do get everywhere though, and they don't seem to be able to get enough of me unfortunately.

Well in that case, I'd only be nervous of the python. But I guess it's normal for them to be around there?

Since there was a bird-eating tarantula hiding inside your MB-1 case that you STILL haven't noticed, you should probably check in back of your amp for that python... might be coiled up in there along with that bondage gear I sent you.

Haha, it's well disguised as one of my many cables, haha! Yeah, I don't know, it's in the tropics here, so I have to get used to all kinds of animals being around, I guess. Haven't seen any big spiders here yet though, so I'm quite happy about that for now, haha! I think in the UK, people just wiped out virtually everything except cats, dogs, and the occasional bird.

Archived