matthijs

that does sound cheeky

Wow, never knew it was like that...

Went to TiTP once.

Got drunk, had a good time. No drama.

It has a high % per capita of knobs but just as much as any other festival.

V festival is a proper cunty festival, though

Went to TiTP once.

Got drunk, had a good time. No drama.

It has a high % per capita of knobs but just as much as any other festival.

V festival is a proper cunty festival, though

Must of hit a good year. Been once and will never return.

Exactly. You'd think my grand entrance at Mansons would be like that, but both times it was a case of arriving five minutes early and realizing it's not after breakfast yet

I'd watch it closely. Do you know if you have to pay any import charges? Usually with UPS, it's COD, so they wouldn't require a check until they actually drop it off, but I don't know if that's the case here...

Haha, I love the idea of them opening the door and just seeing you there waiting. "Oh, hi!" :chuckle:

Yeah, I'm just waiting and hoping. Not sure about charges. Have to wait and see. :erm:

Poor idea. We hate breakfast. It only delays things

Exactly

Does that mean we only have brunch?

Haha, I love the idea of them opening the door and just seeing you there waiting. "Oh, hi!" :chuckle:

Yeah, I'm just waiting and hoping. Not sure about charges. Have to wait and see. :erm:

I think they were all aware that I was coming over first thing in the morning, but I got there right at 9am. I took a picture of the sign in front just before I walked in, and it says 8:59am :nerd:

Have they updated tracking?

Haha - erm, nope, tracking hasn't been updated, but apparently delivery will be tomorrow, though I have to pay some charges when they arrive. At least I'm getting it, I suppose.

How long has it been since you sent it?

And I figured that would be the case. Did you insure it for full value?

Well, it was sent at the same time as the pedalboards, and they were delivered two weeks ago. It was insured, but looks like I'm being charged about £250. I got charged like £600 for the pedalboards though, which I'm still yet to understand, but then I did manage to bring my guitars and pedals in without any charge at all, so maybe it all balances out, who knows.

Edit - Quick calculation suggests total cost of getting everything here of about £2K. :$

Sustainiac harmonic issue is sorted. Adrian said it's either strings or batteries. I messed around with the batteries, turned it on and it started working after 2 minutes and is now instantaneous.

I had some awful squeal coming from my fernandes in harmonic mode, and mix mode doesn't do anything it just sustains normally. I changed the strings yesterday and turned down the Gain pot on the circuit board and turned up the attack. Worked a treat for the squeal but Mix mode still don't do anything. Tbh I dunno why id use it anyway if it did.

Been playing Stockholm outro on repeat since then :p

Bangkok, Thailand 08/06/2015 5:19 P.M. Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.

Bangkok, Thailand 08/06/2015 5:15 P.M. Departure Scan

Bangkok, Thailand 08/06/2015 5:10 P.M. Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.

Bangkok, Thailand 08/06/2015 5:08 P.M. Your package was released by the clearing agency.

Bangkok, Thailand 08/06/2015 5:08 P.M. Power of attorney documentation is missing and is required for clearance. We're working to obtain this information. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.

Bangkok, Thailand 08/06/2015 5:08 P.M. Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.

Bangkok, Thailand 08/06/2015 5:08 P.M. Your package is awaiting release from the clearing agency for formal entry at the import location. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.

It's nice to know UPS have a fucking clue what's going on, haha!

Still, apparently it HAS cleared customs and I should get it tomorrow. Never using UPS again though, ever, haha!

CE-7 as in original or as in the ones Mansons are selling now? Deffo looks redder, why would he ditch the 'classic' one though? Just to keep it safe?

Definitely looks like one of the ones you can buy from them now. Inlay spacing, finish, pickups... I imagine he wants to keep the original one safe.

I would think he just has it in the other rig, but that would be the U.S. rig, which doesn't make any sense.

I'd guess it's retired, but seems odd as he has other 7strings , why go back to the E shape?

Also, they're not Archtop, even if they are chambered.

There a second hand CE7 for sale now in the shop..

Where is this one for sale I can only see the E-62 in preowned

has your package been released by the clearing agency though?

Sounds like it as it's out for delivery today, but the tracking is a right mess! :LOL:

I'd guess it's retired, but seems odd as he has other 7strings , why go back to the E shape?

I stopped looking for logic in those kinds of things years ago. :rolleyes:

Archived