matthijs

Where do the strings go and what's up with the pickups?

I need some education here! :$

I think the picture is just taken with the pickguard and pickups on top of the guitar without being fitted just to see what it would look like

Been dabbling on Photoshop putting together various different finishes and I've come through with this.

It's black brushed aluminium, like the look of it but unsure if I'd prefer it with that glossy finish or just have the ali uncovered on the surface.

Thoughts? I think its quite snazzy

brushedalima.png.1684f005bca811e5a82a5fa49d591c3b.png

Been dabbling on Photoshop putting together various different finishes and I've come through with this.

It's black brushed aluminium, like the look of it but unsure if I'd prefer it with that glossy finish or just have the ali uncovered on the surface.

Looks great! :awesome:

Damn for a second I thought that was real. I don't think they do alloy with gloss (there was one guitar with it, but I'm guessing it didn't work too well)

Can't sleep...So much hype for later. Leaving at 5:30 to get there right when they open

Where do the strings go and what's up with the pickups?

I need some education here! :$

Reminds me of 'it's a lamp' all over again! :chuckle:

Edit: James or anyone else who has a guitar with one in, how does the MBK-3 stack up against an MBK-2? Is it just a little darker/heavier?

I always feel that the MBK-3 gives me *more* if that makes sense. Might just be the difference in guitar though. Both are great.

I always feel that the MBK-3 gives me *more* if that makes sense. Might just be the difference in guitar though. Both are great.

Awesome! think I'm gonna for one in my custom MA rather than an MBK-2 this time round!

awesome!!! how much was the refinish? :)

Got the quote and all now, refinish was about 250 quid

Awesome! think I'm gonna for one in my custom MA rather than an MBK-2 this time round!

If you've already got an MBK-2 then go for the MBK-3. If it comes to it that you compare and you prefer the MBK-2, you can always get it swapped. :)

I hope you've taken some photos from today's summit!

I have been documenting this from the very beginning...

Haha, oh well! Good look round?

Yep...

:LOL:

How was it? Did they lay on Champagne and Oysters?

A bit more interesting than my last visit...

I've forgotten all about nandos in case you're wondering... just tried a cheese and onion pasty for the first time

Yep...

A bit more interesting than my last visit...

I've forgotten all about nandos in case you're wondering... just tried a cheese and onion pasty for the first time

An EXPERIENCE you'll never forget.

7yqAk43.jpg

sign

sls5YrD.jpg

old guitar of matt bellamy

Ly1A54L.jpg

some of mine that have been modified

Jg1Iqmp.jpg

this belonged to someone who used to post here

0m2GoN9.jpg

steve knows

Archived