matthijs

Hi Jack,

Black pudding is a blend of onions, pork fat, oatmeal, flavourings - and blood (usually from a pig). As long as animals have been slaughtered to provide food, blood sausages like black pudding have been in existence.

Kind Regards

James

Blimey, you got the Mansons format down perfectly :LOL:

Just remembered that Instagram photo posted a while back and it doesn't seem like Matt ever actually used that Hammer Jammer thing on this album at all

Just remembered that Instagram photo posted a while back and it doesn't seem like Matt ever actually used that Hammer Jammer thing on this album at all

But I just copied that from the BBC website

And I've never actually seen a demo of that. I know someone on here (forgot his username, but the guy I sold blue sparkles to) has one though

Black pudding, haggis, square sausage and a tattie scone.

If those arent in yer breakfast, you simply haven't lived.

:yesey:

I was going to ask which song he used the hammer hammer on since I've not heard the second half of the album yet :(

But I just copied that from the BBC website

And I've never actually seen a demo of that. I know someone on here (forgot his username, but the guy I sold blue sparkles to) has one though

Meant more the very small and concise paragraph of information and the signature "Kind regards," :rolleyes:

Someone posted a demo in one of these threads back when the photo was put up but that was a while ago now

Hey Manson thread guys!

I'm currently putting down a deposit on a satin black MA-2 EVO with Sustaniac and coil tap conversion, and just have a few questions if you wouldn't mind 😊

1. How durable is the satin black finish?

2. How does the Sustaniac sound as a pickup when it's not... sustaining

3. What are the two different sounds of the coil tap conversion I.e how do they sound, does it affect the original sound etc.

Many thanks

Hey Manson thread guys!

I'm currently putting down a deposit on a satin black MA-2 EVO with Sustaniac and coil tap conversion, and just have a few questions if you wouldn't mind 😊

3. What are the two different sounds of the coil tap conversion I.e how do they sound, does it affect the original sound etc.

Many thanks

Hi,

I shall try and help as much as i can.

1: You are buying a black guitar so it will mark rather easily. I do get quite a lot of sweat marks, however, i have bought Eternashine guitar detail mist spray from Mansons and use it with a microfibre cloth to clean it. This stuff works a treat and Adrian advised me to buy it as well.

2: It sounds beautiful in my opinion. Very warm sound.

3: I do not have a coil tap on my Manson but do on my Fender Telecaster, for me it makes it gives it a lot more treble.

sorry bit vague.

Hey Manson thread guys!

Many thanks

1. The finish itself wont scratch easily. It is quite durable and your pick wont do any harm. However, dry skin and dust etc. will be easily visible. So get hold of a cloth and wipe it off.

2. As far as I know it works better as a pickup than the fernandes. Which in my opinion is not that good.

3. Its more of a coil split. The humbucker is "split" into "two single coils". Enables more groove and fun. Sounds more mellow I guess.

:stunned:

I'd forgotten about that! :LOL:

YES

c7VpEuJ.jpg

I've missed these so much. :love:

Heading to denmark street soon since it's now after breakfast. And then Nando's for lunch :ohmy:

Sam (your name is Sam isn't it?) I'll see if I can get a picture of your guitar later this week... which one was it?

YES

c7VpEuJ.jpg

I've missed these so much. :love:

Heading to denmark street soon since it's now after breakfast. And then Nando's for lunch :ohmy:

Sam (your name is Sam isn't it?) I'll see if I can get a picture of your guitar later this week... which one was it?

there're better places to get breakfast than spoons! (I assume that's a spoons plate?)

It is indeed Sam! MA2 EVO with Sustainiac, XY pad and kill button.

I am excited at the prospect of a photo. This is how desperate I have become :p

Edit: Week 12 of 6 now.

yeah, will be in NY until mid next week. You can try Breakfast Club (near Hoxton Square) for a typical choice. But my personal favourite breakfast nowdays is a double Eggs Benedict (w/ bacon obviously) at Bread & Butter near Haggerston Station.

As for Denmark St. have a look at the Wunjo stores. There are three. The keyboards one has some decent gear downstairs.

Hi,

I shall try and help as much as i can.

1: You are buying a black guitar so it will mark rather easily. I do get quite a lot of sweat marks, however, i have bought Eternashine guitar detail mist spray from Mansons and use it with a microfibre cloth to clean it. This stuff works a treat and Adrian advised me to buy it as well.

2: It sounds beautiful in my opinion. Very warm sound.

3: I do not have a coil tap on my Manson but do on my Fender Telecaster, for me it makes it gives it a lot more treble.

sorry bit vague.

Thanks (and to Mittle), very helpful! My main concern was that the sustainer would detract from the sound when it wasn't actively sustaining.

Thoughts of bomber-ising the MA shape? Anyone ever asked Mansons about such a beast?

Kind of like this? I think it'd look pretty good with an MA body rounded off

c7175f_5a58ddf59e5195bc98b527c5509d2e97.jpg_srb_p_1106_551_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

Has anyone found the new issue of total guitar in a shop? I've not seen it anywhere.

Thoughts of bomber-ising the MA shape? Anyone ever asked Mansons about such a beast?

I asked Adrian last week and he emailed me yesterday. They can do it, but they're so busy right now he can't quote it due to other customs needing to be finished as well as the MB announcement coming #soon! He told me to send him an email in 3 months or so to remind him. The quote was for:

Copper MA "bomber"

Mahogany body

Hard Maple "soft V" neck

Pickups:

Neck - P90

Bridge - MBK-2

Zvex Fuzz Factory

MXR Phase 90

Schaller 2 piece bridge

Custom hardware

That's where I'm starting with it. I'm sure there will be changes up until the build and throughout. FRX is still iffy.

snip.

Has anyone found the new issue of total guitar in a shop? I've not seen it anywhere.

Yes, got it on Friday in WH Smith. Pics are good, suspicious of the txt though. Suspect they have just mined previous interviews/Musewiki.

Archived