matthijs

Holy moly, M1D1 lives???

Think they would let me hold it or do you have to be a special customer?

Nope, still the same as before, and still growing Marx mojo...

And maybe. They let two other people hold it that I know of.

But the question is.. is it a good idea to hold it? I probably shouldn't have eaten lunch right after I touched that...

F4JaDT4.jpg

I WANT TO BELIEVE

and now back to our regularly scheduled food discussion:

I thought spoons was good (I'd still go there often if I lived here) but this was even better

zwlPPb3.jpg

Having only just learned how to get a shit leaf in the top of the lattes I make, that multi layer loveheart gives me the fear.

Nice looking breaky though, mmmm. Also, how nice of the UK to spit out some nice weather for you on your visit! Continuing with the cretin Nando's banter - this is taps aff weather.

Every Wetherspoons I've been in has had clientèle of about 90% old guys on their own, drinking at 10am. Is this you James? IS THIS YOU?!

Yes

And I've noticed that too, but I've only gone for breakfast and dinner. Not in Exeter though - the one above was from boston tea party

Every Wetherspoons I've been in has had clientèle of about 90% old guys on their own, drinking at 10am. Is this you James? IS THIS YOU?!

My mate worked in the Dundee spoons and had a knife pulled on him because they were out of Tennents.

Unsure whether that says more about Wetherspoons or Dundee.

Yeah, one of the other guitars matt got this year. Only difference to the copper bomber is it has an FF. I think it was used at the IHR gig?

Copper Bomber does have a Fuzz Factory doesn't it? I thought the bridge was the difference

you lot do realize that's a different finish right?

I thought that cause it looks more hammered/textured/whatever and darker. That finish seems like it changes a fair bit depending on the angle or lighting though.

Maybe he's stopped using the FRX one.

Archived