matthijs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l7BScV0VYo

I can get a much heavier tone with a high gain amp thanks to the MBK3 pickup.

I imagine the MA1 would sound fairly similar!

are those my knobs? :pope:

can't put those on without changing the pickguard though! but I'm guessing that still hasn't arrived :facepalm:

also

http://www.musicradar.com/gear/guitars/electric/6-string-solid-body/e-62-569251

no hi res pictures? :(

are those my knobs? :pope:

can't put those on without changing the pickguard though! but I'm guessing that still hasn't arrived :facepalm:

also

http://www.musicradar.com/gear/guitars/electric/6-string-solid-body/e-62-569251

no hi res pictures? :(

Check your messages :awesome:

I really wanna play one of those, I might go down on saturday. I say that, but I probably wont :facepalm:

Nice, but I prefer my Tele's to be austere. Keep your flame maple for those LP's and PRS things.

2011_Stark_Crematercaster.jpg

better? :awesome: although I guess it does have a fair few differences from your average tele

They had the DL-1 and MB-1 listed as "in stock" earlier :pope:

doubt they actually were, though

:vomit:

that has to be the most badass guitar i have though. but then i suppose it only really has the body shape of a tele.

Birthday treat for yourself? :D

hahaha unfortunately not :( i love the look of it though. already got the USA Fender tele, which I'm pretty happy with... after having $200 worth of work done on it!

Finally received my quotation back from Mansons for 2 guitars i put up specs for:

- The MA-shaped guitar with red carbon finish, sustainiac neck PU and MBK2 bridge PU was priced 3854 pounds

- The MA-shaped guitar with aluminium finish, MBK1 Neck PU and MBK3 bridge PU and Bigsby tremolo for 4169 pounds.

I wonder what makes the price skyrocket in comparison to standard MA-shaped guitars. Is it the finish? is it the man hours? Because i thought only the guitars crafted by Hugh mounted to that amount (Works series etc.).

Finally received my quotation back from Mansons for 2 guitars i put up specs for:

- The MA-shaped guitar with red carbon finish, sustainiac neck PU and MBK2 bridge PU was priced 3854 pounds

- The MA-shaped guitar with aluminium finish, MBK1 Neck PU and MBK3 bridge PU and Bigsby tremolo for 4169 pounds.

I wonder what makes the price skyrocket in comparison to standard MA-shaped guitars. Is it the finish? is it the man hours? Because i thought only the guitars crafted by Hugh mounted to that amount (Works series etc.).

The MA1/2s are made in a factory in Czech republic, hence the cheaper price. Also, the neck wood is fairly standard maple so that wouldn't be too expensive.

Those prices are for the ones crafted by Hugh.

All of them are, except for the MA series and E series.

But those shapes are still available as full customs, which is what your quotes are for

Archived