matthijs

Ohhh ok then

How is the sound? I don't think any of Matt's new ones were made of spanish cedar

Sustain is immense, better than MB-1 (with sustainer turned off obviously)... resonates really well. Very bright as well.

MBK-2 sounds like mbk-2 but mbk-1 is massively better than fernandez sustainer. miss playing clean tones on the neck pickup.

But yeah, some pretty awesome spanish cedar.

I remember when I had three and thought that was the magic number. :facepalm:

I had two guitars which really covered every sound already, but the third one was just a cool thing to have.

Then I bought a 4th one because it was a good deal (then sold it shortly after)

Then a 5th one because it was nicer than the 2nd one (both of which I no longer have)

Then a 6th one because it had a different pickup configuration

etc

mmm kool aid

Haha, yeah, it seems to happen to everyone...I'm still aiming for the plan of two, although I'm open to the possibility of getting an acoustic, and I daresay I'll get a decent electric for my partner at some point, which I may end up playing a bit myself...But on the expensive stuff front, I'll have to restrict myself to these two after the fortune I've spent on them, haha!

Yeah. It's a small thing but for some reason I wouldn't have expected them to do it. I don't know why because they do on the ali guitars, but for some reason I didn't expect it. And I know I'm going to end up laughing at the amount of cavities in my guitar. There's only about a third of it that's going to be solid wood, haha! Probably for the best with the extra weight though.

Archived