matthijs

I would probably like it more if it didn't have holes... I'm still not sure whether I like those or not

But manfromcydonia likes horrific things anyway. Example:

So that's all that matters really. I'm sure he's already put a deposit on it.

i don't know what defines a quality finish to be honest. there aren't actually any flaws, but i think the finish on the red MB-1s are pretty thick

How do you think the original one lasted that long?

Agreed about the holes!

:LOL: I like elements of that guitar... Just... dat pad... :facepalm:

All of those things look fined. I checked out the photos, if it's off center, it's by 1-2mm. It could be an illusion as well. The surround seemed great in person. My only complaint is the carbon fibre behind the midi. The guitar may not have "needed" all of that, but it's NAMM. Put your craziest most unique foot forward, they did damn well there.

Well said Anthony ;)

I've always been a fan of the holes. And seeing that aluminum up front, it's not just a sheet, that's a SLAB. Very impressed with the overall quality. The midi pad feels completely out of place though. I think it's a solid winner, and I could see why they put one on there.

let me put this to you all - if that guitar said Gibson instead of Manson on the headstock, how would you feel about it then hehe

yeah but the difference is mansons has been built on the history of wacky guitars, gibson just play it safe

let me put this to you all - if that guitar said Gibson instead of Manson on the headstock, how would you feel about it then hehe

:LOL: Brilliant.

For the record, that new Gibson guitar someone posted here...do actually like

The orange MA, vile

the holey MA, if it wasn't for the ghastly xy would like

True :ninja: but that's just going by looks. With a gibson, you also get QC issues

Yeah. You can actually get it with carbon in the weave as well. It's a pretty cool composite.

I didn't know this. I only got the plain silver material.

Archived