Muse chat about Radio 2 gig 31.10.12

Furygirl

I managed to listen to some of it on my iPod but haven't watched it yet as I was still in Birmingham. Gig was so funny though. Will listen again to the whole thing, but did Matt forget where he was and start talking in French? :LOL:

From what I heard until that point, the songs sounded perfect (maybe even too perfect - could have been listening to a CD) and then Matt kind of lost the plot! :D

I got told off by my daughter for laughing out loud, first at clearly hearing someone in the crowd shouting out "Atrocity Vector" but then I forgot to restrain myself, again at Matt's comment regarding wiggling his bum at Dom. :LOL: Classic! :D

They appeared in good spirits in the interview as well. I can't quite catch what they were laughing about regarding the BBC shower, something about both Matt and Jo Wiley using the shower at the same time or something? :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing the full video of the gig. :D

Smilie overload perhaps but how can you not.

Clearly I've missed a juicy lolz tidbit. :LOL:

Basically bellamy was turned around looking at dom and shaking his bonbon, shaking, shaking, shaking and then oops forgot to sing the beginning of the song then went on to sing the wrong lyrics and then starting singing the pre chorus and went "oh no you guys normally sing that" so stopped to let the crowd sing.

Basically bellamy was turned around looking at dom and shaking his bonbon, shaking, shaking, shaking and then oops forgot to sing the beginning of the song then went on to sing the wrong lyrics and then starting singing the pre chorus and went "oh no you guys normally sing that" so stopped to let the crowd sing.

OMG! :LOL: Sounds like comedy gold. Well, I reckon it will surface on YT soon.

Oh lol. I didn't realise he was really wiggling his bum at Dom. :LOL: I thought he just made a joke to excuse his mistake. Plus the rest.

The fan singing during Starlight. :chuckle: So funny too that Dom felt it necessary to point out to the radio audience that it wasn't Matt singing those bits. :LOL:

I hope Radio 2 don't edit out the funny bits. I need to see!

Archived