I can't multi-quote

MandaF

I am clicking on the correct icon (I've done this many times before) and it just sends me to the first 'quote' person. This has happened 3 days in a row, I thought it was me :$

How sure are you that you are doing it correctly?

It is you. You're doing it wrong.

You see the button next to quote? Click that and then click it for everyone bar one post that you wanna quote.

Got it? Good.

See? It's you.

It isn't working for me either.

Nope.

Multi-quote is clearly broken.

I am clicking on the correct icon (I've done this many times before) and it just sends me to the first 'quote' person. This has happened 3 days in a row, I thought it was me :$

You see the button next to quote? Click that and then click it for everyone bar one post that you wanna quote.

Got it? Good.

Nope.

Definitely.

It's weird seeing you quote.

No.

That was great - such a help :noey:

It really wasn't working for me, and YES I do know how to do it :p I will have another go tonight IF I can find something interesting to respond to...

Yup, broken. :LOL:

Change skin, perhaps there's a fault in that one. I use stars and it works fine :) (press MQ - MQ - MQ - post reply)

Got it? Good.

See? It's you.

Nope.

Definitely.

It's weird seeing you quote.

No.

That was great - such a help :noey:

It really wasn't working for me, and YES I do know how to do it :p I will have another go tonight IF I can find something interesting to respond to...

Yup, broken. :LOL:

Change skin, perhaps there's a fault in that one. I use stars and it works fine :) (press MQ - MQ - MQ - post reply)

Ha, I saw MQ and thought whore. :LOL:

Sorted. Don't know why it didn't work before but it is now. And btw James and Frakkles - I am glad you had someone to take the piss out of for a while :p

Funny, that's exactly what I thought when I saw that you had posted.

I can't believe YOU are calling ME a whore.

Takes one to know one.

I need a youtube tutorial to learn how to multiquote. Years here and still dunno how.

[YT]
[/YT]

OMG I feel so excited right now, this is the first time I do it. My multiquote virginity is gone. It was all about the music you used for the vid, thanks :kiss:

Archived