Tour Merch Now Online

KirkBot

Definitely going to buy the jacket if it's a nice fit (will try one on at the O2 on Friday and buy it there before the gig, tie it round my waist), really like that.

Already got my Roundhouse/iTunes tee which has the broccoli on the front so may not bother buying any others, none of them grab me at the moment but may change my mind when I see them in the flesh.

No tour program here and I coudn't find one at Bercy yesterday. I thought they were making one with our questions... Any explanation ?

Good point. Damnit, another thing to buy! I wonder why they didn't bring them out in time with the tour... as long as we get them eventually, I don't mind. It could be that they were waiting for some of the shows to happen so they could feature some pro-shot pics? Dom as a ninja! :awesome::ninja:

STILL don't have my order even though I placed it on Weds 17th and they charged me for Express Delivery (2-3 business days, apparently) :rolleyes::mad: I've sent a very angry email demanding a refund on delivery cost cos they've essentially lied to me about the time frame: I've waited almost triple the amount of time with no word from them at all!

Shittitest service ever. I need to find another place I can get official Muse merch, cos the .mu shop is a joke.

For anyone who ordered the skull tshirt, they are HUGE. They're almost exactly the same cut as the hexagon butterfly shirts from last tour. I ordered a large and I thought it was a slim fit shirt (which don't normally fit me but I liked this one too much, and I figured I could sell it later if I didn't like it).

Might have to get the sewing machine out... Unless someone wants to swap?

Well, I've told them that's the last time I order from .mu. Arseholes. Trouble is, for a Muse merch collector, I have very limited sources for buying stuff outside the .mu shop, haha. But they've messed me around too many times now, and I've had enough. Threatened to take 'action' if they don't refund my delivery. And I will do something about it, because they've lied to me. Anyways, good thing merch stands exist at shows, cos I bought a few things from various shops. Got 98% of the T2L stuff now. :awesome:

Wish I'd picked up a programme at the London shows, didn't bother because I didn't want to carry it around all night but been looking in the store since then and not seen any sign of it :(

I'd ask them when they were getting them in but the contact stuff says "don't ask about stuff not in the store"..

Archived