Tour Merch Now Online

KirkBot

I wanted a mini Unsustainable robot yelling "UNSUSTAIN-UNSUSTAINABLE" when a button on his head is pushed.

Ohhhhh I'm with you on that!

I just want them to make it available in the U.S. already. #firstworldproblems

DITTO! Not ONE thing in there. :/

Counted 'em, and I got all but two girls' tops, all but four men's, and all but four accs haha :$. Probably the most I've ordered in one go. I really hope they don't bring out any more shit at the shows themselves cos I've spent all my money already!

:LOL: what are you like :chuckle: wouldnt you get more of a 'thrill' by purchasing a couple of things every now and again rather than all at once? I know I prefer collecting that way rather than one big bulk purchase, better for the bank balance too :p

:LOL: what are you like :chuckle: wouldnt you get more of a 'thrill' by purchasing a couple of things every now and again rather than all at once? I know I prefer collecting that way rather than one big bulk purchase' date=' better for the bank balance too :p[/quote']

Haha true, and I would, but I have a fear of them running out of stock of some lines, and as it's the epic fail that is the .mu shop, it could take forever for them to re-stock :p That and I'm hugely impatient. Plus, I wear my Muse tops on rotation as I have so many (God, I sound like a freak!) so I enjoy each one when I get to it :LOL::facepalm: (I'm aware I probably need professional help, but it's my addiction… everyone's gotta have one ;))

I'm a guy, and I always seem to like the women's designs more. It always seems like they get an extra shirt that happens to be really cool. I like the women's "Brainwave" shirt a lot more than the men's "Connectome" shirt. Women also got the skull design.

I love the Brainwave shirt.

Archived