2013.01.24 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

halo eighteen

Band of Skulls. Their music is pretty good, but I haven't seen them live.

Their first album is really good.

Thanks :) I've heard of them, but can't say that I'm familiar with their music. I'll have to check out their stuff on YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This will be my first time seeing Muse from a seat rather than the pit :(

To everyone seated in section 109, I hope you won't be the type to have your bums glued to your chairs!

I was sitting behind the stage in 2010 at Staples and everyone stood up when Muse were out.

unfortunately the people standing next to me didn't move much and i was constantly bumping into them in my excitement. :$

I was sitting behind the stage in 2010 at Staples and everyone stood up when Muse were out.

unfortunately the people standing next to me didn't move much and i was constantly bumping into them in my excitement. :$

Good to hear that people were standing up! It is difficult to believe how someone can pay that much for a ticket, nonetheless be in the presence of jaw dropping live music, and just casually stand/ sit there with a sedated face.

:noey:

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody out there want to buy a GA ticket? I ended up buying 4 but one of my friends flaked. We can just meet inside the center as we all have to go in at the same time. Txt or call me at (562) 522-6672. But SO HAPPY we all finally get to see MUSE live!! Oh man I really hope they play Citizen Erased for this one! :D

Anybody out there want to buy a GA ticket? I ended up buying 4 but one of my friends flaked. We can just meet inside the center as we all have to go in at the same time. Txt or call me at (562) 522-6672. But SO HAPPY we all finally get to see MUSE live!! Oh man I really hope they play Citizen Erased for this one! :D

If you have a ticket for sale just use the musebay thread http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005&page=5 to advertise for it as it where people will have a look if they need one.

Alright, got 2 questions for you guys.

1. Who's gonna queue for GA on Thursday, and how early are you going? I know a bunch of people from the FB group are doing GA tomorrow and seats on Thursday, but I'm doing the reverse. I don't want to sit outside for hours by myself, so just checking. lol

2. The weather forecast says there's a 41% chance of a shower. Are we talking showers like in Arizona, where it rains dirty water for 2 seconds, or serious rain that soaks through your clothes? :LOL:

2. The weather forecast says there's a 41% chance of a shower. Are we talking showers like in Arizona, where it rains dirty water for 2 seconds, or serious rain that soaks through your clothes? :LOL:

41% usually means that there might be a slight drizzle somewhere in the So Cal area for a short while. It's nothing to be worried about, honestly.

Gah, the concert is finally tomorrow! I haven't looked at any setlists since the start of the tour (or videos on YouTube) so I'm really excited to see what's in store.

Alright, got 2 questions for you guys.

1. Who's gonna queue for GA on Thursday, and how early are you going? I know a bunch of people from the FB group are doing GA tomorrow and seats on Thursday, but I'm doing the reverse. I don't want to sit outside for hours by myself, so just checking. lol

Nooooo that makes me want to cry. :(

I was thinking of queuing, but I've never really queued before and I'll be by myself.

does anyone know how they will be handling tickets for GA? will you go to the box office and get paper tickets or do they have a list and let you in?

My friends decided to let me know today they cannot leave North Hollywood until 7, which means they will be cutting it super close to Muse hitting the stage and I will also be missing Band of Skulls. I noticed on my order it says:

You won't receive paper tickets for this event.

Your plastic gets you in! Cardholders simply present the credit card used for purchase at the gate along with a valid photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, or passport). If you bought for a group, everyone must enter together. Tickets are non-transferable.

last time I purchase tickets for anyone else but myself.

I'm going to the Detroit show, but from what I've heard from people who attended the San Diego show, if you purchased through the muse.mu presale, you have actual GA tickets that you pick up at the box office. If you purchased your tickets through TicketMaster, they're papdrless, and you just go through the line with your group to get your card scanned.

Archived