halo eighteen

2013.01.24 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

Looks like just a KROQ/Venue presale at Ticketmaster at 10am today. Not sure of a password - probably whatever the first night is/will be.

It is a little strange how .mu doesn't want to do a presale though.

Looks like just a KROQ/Venue presale at Ticketmaster at 10am today. Not sure of a password - probably whatever the first night is/will be.

It is a little strange how .mu doesn't want to do a presale though.

Maybe they didn't plan on this being announced today? :confused::LOL:

wow so GV/venue presale and kroq presale all this morning. thats gonna be fun.

thinking of maybe sticking with the GV presale for the first show since more people may be trying for the second show through kroq

i got 2 GA using the goldenvoice/staples center pw...

my sister just tried and was able to get them too...give it a shot!

i got 2 GA using the goldenvoice/staples center pw...

my sister just tried and was able to get them too...give it a shot!

Cool! I keep refreshing and trying. It's probably because I'm going for three tickets. :(

I was curious and looked up VIP tickets and pulled up Row 1 in Section 112. Holy shit - if that's the kind of VIP that would've pulled up for Detroit the other day ago I probably would've bought them.

Got 2 GA tickets for the second show! I'm giddy :D

My sister tried getting some through Golden Voice and didn't have any luck.

I was curious and looked up VIP tickets and pulled up Row 1 in Section 112. Holy shit - if that's the kind of VIP that would've pulled up for Detroit the other day ago I probably would've bought them.

Just tried it too. Pulling up three tickets in row 2. There's no way I can justify paying $800 for one show. :noey:

5 GA tickets scored. got 4 no problem, then found out someone else needed one and did a single ticket. used the GV presale. thought i was gonna have a problem since i couldnt see the number on the captcha and had to refresh it about 5 times

5 GA tickets scored. got 4 no problem, then found out someone else needed one and did a single ticket. used the GV presale. thought i was gonna have a problem since i couldnt see the number on the captcha and had to refresh it about 5 times

Congrats! I guess I exhausted my luck from the previous sale. :( Damn. Now I have to go back to work. I'll give it another go tonight.

i got a pi...the symbol! i typed in "pi" and it worked...!??!?! these captchas are ridiculous.

i got a pi...the symbol! i typed in "pi" and it worked...!??!?! these captchas are ridiculous.

mine were all blurry pictures of apartment numbers taken from across town

Are the seats the same for both KROQ and GV? I'm getting section 200s for KROQ. Does anyone have the GV presale pass so I can give a shot on that?

Are the seats the same for both KROQ and GV? I'm getting section 200s for KROQ. Does anyone have the GV presale pass so I can give a shot on that?

I'm getting the same seats using KROQ and GV.

Congrats! I guess I exhausted my luck from the previous sale. :( Damn. Now I have to go back to work. I'll give it another go tonight.

There are GA still popping up. Tickets are all over the map - I'm getting everything from behind the stage to 300s to GA. I'm looking for 100 levels for a friend who doesn't want GA so I keep trying.

There are GA still popping up. Tickets are all over the map - I'm getting everything from behind the stage to 300s to GA. I'm looking for 100 levels for a friend who doesn't want GA so I keep trying.

i've seen several shows from behind the stage and theyre better than most seats in front of the stage. youre much closer and the bands often play to both sides.

Awesome! Will try to snag tickets for this night instead of the first. The second had a way better setlist last time around at Staples.