2013.01.24 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

halo eighteen

I was curious and looked up VIP tickets and pulled up Row 1 in Section 112. Holy shit - if that's the kind of VIP that would've pulled up for Detroit the other day ago I probably would've bought them.

Just tried it too. Pulling up three tickets in row 2. There's no way I can justify paying $800 for one show. :noey:

5 GA tickets scored. got 4 no problem, then found out someone else needed one and did a single ticket. used the GV presale. thought i was gonna have a problem since i couldnt see the number on the captcha and had to refresh it about 5 times

Congrats! I guess I exhausted my luck from the previous sale. :( Damn. Now I have to go back to work. I'll give it another go tonight.

5 GA tickets scored. got 4 no problem, then found out someone else needed one and did a single ticket. used the GV presale. thought i was gonna have a problem since i couldnt see the number on the captcha and had to refresh it about 5 times

i got a pi...the symbol! i typed in "pi" and it worked...!??!?! these captchas are ridiculous.

Congrats! I guess I exhausted my luck from the previous sale. :( Damn. Now I have to go back to work. I'll give it another go tonight.

There are GA still popping up. Tickets are all over the map - I'm getting everything from behind the stage to 300s to GA. I'm looking for 100 levels for a friend who doesn't want GA so I keep trying.

There are GA still popping up. Tickets are all over the map - I'm getting everything from behind the stage to 300s to GA. I'm looking for 100 levels for a friend who doesn't want GA so I keep trying.

i've seen several shows from behind the stage and theyre better than most seats in front of the stage. youre much closer and the bands often play to both sides.

Archived