2013.01.24 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

halo eighteen

I'm going to the Detroit show, but from what I've heard from people who attended the San Diego show, if you purchased through the muse.mu presale, you have actual GA tickets that you pick up at the box office. If you purchased your tickets through TicketMaster, they're papdrless, and you just go through the line with your group to get your card scanned.

I wonder how that will work since I have 2 transactions? First order for 4 tickets and another one for a single ticket.

Ended up getting tickets from the Venue Presale on Ticketmaster since I was unable to get through on the Muse presale.

I wonder how that will work since I have 2 transactions? First order for 4 tickets and another one for a single ticket.

Ended up getting tickets from the Venue Presale on Ticketmaster since I was unable to get through on the Muse presale.

I'm not sure if it'll work the same for TicketMaster, but I also have 2 separate orders. Mine are through the muse.mu presale, though. One of my friends ended up wanting GA after I had already placed my first order. I have 2 confirmation e-mails, and I plan on taking both, along with my debit card and license to my show to be on the safe side.

Probably a light rain where So Cal peeps overreact to the rain and act as if it's some torrential downpour. :chuckle:

:LOL: As an East Coaster, I've been listening to the rain dominate the weather forecast since I arrived yesterday, and it cracks me up.

41% usually means that there might be a slight drizzle somewhere in the So Cal area for a short while. It's nothing to be worried about, honestly.

Gah, the concert is finally tomorrow! I haven't looked at any setlists since the start of the tour (or videos on YouTube) so I'm really excited to see what's in store.

my phone is showing 60% :)

it's been raining mainly in the morning, but the forecast is pretty much showing it for all day tomorrow. i guess we shall see

ill take mine, but it still doesnt change the fact that my friends are inconsiderate assholes with no concept of time :/

Yeah, that sucks. Frustrates the shit out of me when friends always arrive late when we agree to meet up somewhere. Sucks that you'll have to wait for all of them to get there before you get to go in, one of the bad things of paperless tickets.

Edit: Yeah, clouds rolled in late this afternoon that looked pretty sketchy. There will probably be some light rain tomorrow.

My moment was Sunburn. :'(

Was really surprised that they played that. I couldn't believe it when Matt introduced the song! I know Map isn't as rare as Sunburn is(or was? Haven't followed setlists until tonight), but that is far and above my favorite Muse song and hearing it live a third time was amazing.

Sign o the times sounded amazing. Dat riff.

Sign was freaking amazing, although I couldn't understand what Matt was saying when he introduced it, lol.

Animals for Resistance was a poor trade imo, but I love animals to bits, so I'm biased. Also the pit made even Resistance fun, so can't really complain.

Bliss for Sunburn - holy mother of YES PLEASE--but only cause I got Bliss last night. Both were jaw dropping amazing! although the 'here's something special just for you, LA' comment wasn't promising for everywhere else!

New Born and Map...love em, always good to hear them even at the expense of Hysteria and Stockholm.

Mind blown, can't type on phone anymore, spellcheck going haywire. I'll post pics (Chris side barrier) when I get back to Phx.

Archived