2013.01.24 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

halo eighteen

Hi everyone! I'm from Argentina and I'm so happy to have found this forum.

I'm going to LA and bought tickets for this show, that was sooooo hard! I spent like half an hour trying to get floor GA tickets, and I'm not sure I did. The thing is I thought I bought them, but when I printed the receipt it says:

Section GA3

Row GA2

Seats 129-130

That's really confusing to me! Are there seats? Or is it just a way to count people attending?

I'm sorry about troubling you with something so basic, but being from another country really sucks, haha

Thank you!

Hi everyone! I'm from Argentina and I'm so happy to have found this forum.

I'm going to LA and bought tickets for this show, that was sooooo hard! I spent like half an hour trying to get floor GA tickets, and I'm not sure I did. The thing is I thought I bought them, but when I printed the receipt it says:

Section GA3

Row GA2

Seats 129-130

That's really confusing to me! Are there seats? Or is it just a way to count people attending?

I'm sorry about troubling you with something so basic, but being from another country really sucks, haha

Thank you!

Those are GAs you are correct that they just use the numbering to count people. Congrats!

I'll need a hotel as well, as I'm driving from Arizona and going to both shows (hopefully, if the Ticketmaster gods smile on me tomorrow?). Haven't picked a place yet, though, I had the same concerns as you. Phoenix is rural Idaho compared to Downtown LA. :LOL:

That part of Downtown is perfectly safe. However I recommend staying East of the 110 freeway. The hotels just next to the venue are pricey though.

Wow, that wasn't as hard as I expected. Turned to the page as soon as it hit 10, and got good seats on my first try. Section 119! Last time I was there I had 114 which was facing the stage from the side and didn't get to see the visuals.

Messed up on those damn visual checks twice, thought I was gonna get shit seats for sure lol.

So I'm trying to sell a ticket via the ticketmaster website however the site won't allow me to continue after selecting the ticket. Anyone had this problem before? Should I just wait it out and try again later like maybe in a few days?

Wow, that wasn't as hard as I expected. Turned to the page as soon as it hit 10, and got good seats on my first try. Section 119! Last time I was there I had 114 which was facing the stage from the side and didn't get to see the visuals.

Messed up on those damn visual checks twice, thought I was gonna get shit seats for sure lol.

Which row are you? I am at 119 row 4. Tried GA but no luck.

What is this convenience charge for?:rolleyes: Didn't have to pay this in the pre sale.

Feel a bit embarrassed I got better seat than in pre sale (section 104 where my friend and her husband will sit):$

No, I'm going to try for seats. :happy: It was fun last time having one seated LA show and one GA. I like hanging around the LA Live area.

oh nice! well, i think i'll take the afternoon off at least even though i'm seated, just to hang out. feels weird not to be queuing but then, i can relax and do fuck all too :awesome:

Which row are you? I am at 119 row 4. Tried GA but no luck.

What is this convenience charge for?:rolleyes: Didn't have to pay this in the pre sale.

Feel a bit embarrassed I got better seat than in pre sale (section 104 where my friend and her husband will sit):$

I got row 17. How'd you get row 4? I thought the first 10 rows were reserved for VIPs, or is it only select sections?

Convenience charge is just some bs charge ticketmaster came up with so they could charge us more, lol. It applies to every ticket as well so it quickly adds up for people buying multiple tickets.

Anyways, glad to see you got a ticket!

I got row 17. How'd you get row 4? I thought the first 10 rows were reserved for VIPs, or is it only select sections?

Convenience charge is just some bs charge ticketmaster came up with so they could charge us more, lol. It applies to every ticket as well so it quickly adds up for people buying multiple tickets.

Anyways, glad to see you got a ticket!

Thanx.

Now that you pointed out, I do have pretty good seat.:happy: It's the first seat offered to me, after I failed to get any GA.

Maybe the VIP tics are all on Matt's side.:LOL:

how do you get GA floor tickets?

i could only get section 300 tickets for the First night in LA, so I tried the san diego night and got 3 VIP , I thought it would be GA floor for that much money , but after reviewing it , it looks like i got section L14 which isnt floor .

I rarely go to concerts so I guess I am experiencing how they can scam you.

the VIP info on MUSE.MU sounded like you were promised a seat in first 10 rows. They should have added ( not floor seats ) cause now i am pissed.

so I also purchased 3 section 301 tickets for the first night of LA

so I also purchased 3 VIP seats from ticketmaster for the second night of LA

( as you can see i am a muse addict. i saw them at the greek theater in LA, had awesome seats for that )

I would gladly trade all these tickets for seats in the floor section 2 .

But it is muse, so i will still be awesome, just a let down that I didnt get what I was expecting, I am glad I found out now instead of at the door.

how do you get GA floor tickets?

It was really frustrating and discouraging for me too. You just try and try and try until you get them. It took me more than half an hour in the presale using both the GV and Kroq codes. The first time I got them I ran out of time while trying to remember my password. And you get blind trying to read those frigging capcthas. Not user-friendly at all. But I got them in the end. Hope you do too.

Archived