North American Tour Dates

KirkBot

I got really excited to see this when I woke up! But there are only 3 U.S. dates and none of them are in the midwest. :(

This list of dates has to be incomplete though. I'm pretty sure a lot more U.S. dates around the same time will be rolling out soon. Like I know Muse said they would be playing in Florida in Feburary, yet those dates are not on there.

*also awaits hordes of people asking why they are only doing a handful of shows*

It's kind of obvious Muse will be touring North America through all of February-April anyway, so there's going to be a shit-load of shows to announce in the coming weeks.

Also, these dates match up nicely with a possible Coachella headline spot...

No. Asia in January, North Amercia in February-April, Europe stadiums/festivals May-July, North America 2nd leg August-October, Australia stadiums November

Asia in January? So more dates to be announced aside the japanese ones? :awesome:

*also awaits hordes of people asking why they are only doing a handful of shows*

It's kind of obvious Muse will be touring North America through all of February-April anyway, so there's going to be a shit-load of shows to announce in the coming weeks.

Was just thinking that same thing. Yea!!

HOLY CRAP! :pope:

Shit just got real, yo. It's only a matter of time before they announce gig dates for California. :D:D

Whelp, I'll just go back to waiting for that California date then.

Yep. :(

:LOL:

I'm kind of sad that they won't be in California in April so I could celebrate my 25th b-day with Muse. It would've been nice if they played in the Bay Area on April 14th so I could celebrate the 3 year anniversary of losing my Muse concert virginity.

Ah well, as long as the dates they do play for California don't interfere with any speech and debate tournaments (like Radiohead did when they came here last), I'll be happy. If I can't go to a spring tour show, I'll be a sad panda.

They really don't actually. That runs April 12-14 and 19-21 on the complete opposite end of the country from the other dates in that time frame. They'll be in Montreal on the 19th, so that rules out both the 12th and the 19th for Coachella. The other dates would involve a red eye flight either to or from, so it just doesn't seem all that feasible.

That and they just headlined in 2010. Coachella's never recycled a headliner that fast (Black Keys this past year being a somewhat exception)

Archived