North American Tour Dates

KirkBot

TR had the Europe tour in October-December 2009, Asia in January 2010, US/Canada in February-April 2010... T2L has Europe in October-December 2012, Asia in January 2013, US/Canada in February-April 2013.

Almost exactly the same as the last cycle so far. :LOL:

Was just thinking that same thing. Yea!!

:shifty:

:ninja:

They really don't actually. That runs April 12-14 and 19-21 on the complete opposite end of the country from the other dates in that time frame. They'll be in Montreal on the 19th, so that rules out both the 12th and the 19th for Coachella. The other dates would involve a red eye flight either to or from, so it just doesn't seem all that feasible.

That and they just headlined in 2010. Coachella's never recycled a headliner that fast (Black Keys this past year being a somewhat exception)

well they have a new album. they wouldn't need their tour production. if they played saturday they could easily have gear out there in time for it and all they have to do is get a charter :p

:shifty:

:ninja:

well they have a new album. they wouldn't need their tour production. if they played saturday they could easily have gear out there in time for it and all they have to do is get a charter :p

I think Coldplay was in a similar tour route situation last year and as they started adding more dates they got ruled out too. It seems like Muse will head down the west coast in Feb after Vancouver and hit all the CA cities then. I think most people would probably prefer to see them at their own show(s) anyway, than having to bank on getting tickets to a festival that will sell out in 5 seconds.

That is going to be amazing. I've enjoyed the Montreal crowds so much when I've caught them there, and all I hear about Quebec City is how beautiful it is, I'd be making a weekend of it.

If you like Montreal crowd, watch out for Quebec one !!! Very intense, in October 2010 we bought about 5000 bracelets glow in the dark , it was amazing,

I hope we will do the same thing with the colors of the new album.

I am beyond excited!! My twelve year old son has been begging to go to a concert and I am happy it's going to be MUSE!! He will totally sing along and rock to the music since he hears all the songs, all the time... ;)

Archived