Not the right thread, but probably more related than most of the posts...

What happened to the Muse shop here in the last few days?

Been waiting to get my check from work for ages so I could replace a shirt that got torn, and suddenly there's like nothing left?

Seems a bit unusual that things that were massively in stock for the last year would vanish the exact date I got paid.

I mean, very much like my life, but still.

You're not behind, nothing has been announced about it. They're not on the Parlophone site either... Weird.

Maybe someone fucked up the coding on the website during the change?

i.e They've signed but are getting everything ready for an announcement?

Maybe someone fucked up the coding on the website during the change?

i.e They've signed but are getting everything ready for an announcement?

See my edit. If I had to guess, Helium-3 could have been moved under Parlophone (not that it would change anything, afterall).

EU one seems to be the only one that's parlophone (and broken) - the US and UK ones still direct to the same ol' place, just look different and much, much less stuff.

Also, the digital music purchases (and therefore all the B-Sides) seem to be gone, meaning I'm either going to have to try and get my HDD fixed, or never, ever sync my iPod again...

EU one seems to be the only one that's parlophone (and broken) - the US and UK ones still direct to the same ol' place, just look different and much, much less stuff.

Have you tried with a UK proxy or what...?

Also, the digital music purchases (and therefore all the B-Sides) seem to be gone, meaning I'm either going to have to try and get my HDD fixed, or never, ever sync my iPod again...

It's not like it's gone forever :LOL:

When you use the currency pull down on the new shop, it redirects to the different shop links, the same as you could pick different territory shops on the old layout.

So, my default one seems to be store.muse.mu/uk but if I switch to US currency, it takes me to that same old bravadousa one that used to be listed under "US Shop."

Honestly, I never went to any other than the default (UK) and US ones before, so I didn't notice changes on the EU one.

Hoping the stuff comes back, but royally pissed at myself for putting it off, and having to put up with my busted iPod until it does.

Also, someone told me the shop had a "flash sale" yesterday with major discounts? Not sure if that's credible in the slightest, but would explain why a lot of things are gone, I guess.

:LOL:

Dom's been with Vicky Cryer for a couple years. I'm not worried. It's good for them to branch out. And I think they're done recording the new album and just messing around until they have to get going on promotion and touring. There's a lot of hours in the day, they can do both.

Archived