Typical "Musers"

"I watched this just because i wanna listen to chris' bass. I don't really like the song"

"Don't like the song, but chris' bass is amazing as always"

"Decent song. Amazing bass!"

Not really sure why that's a problem.

Typical "Musers"

"I watched this just because i wanna listen to chris' bass. I don't really like the song"

"Don't like the song, but chris' bass is amazing as always"

"Decent song. Amazing bass!"

You mean members from the Muse board are interested in a member from Muse working with other musicians? And they're actually rating his work?

PREPOSTEROUS!

It's more that the comment section is a circle-jerk around Chris and his exaggerated musical contribution, which shows a complete lack of respect for the actual band members who comprise most of the song.

On a related note, I've been giving their other songs a listen and came across this fairly Musey riff. This is the kind of stuff I'm hoping will be on album seven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWVLFe-MlU

It's more that the comment section is a circle-jerk around Chris and his exaggerated musical contribution, which shows a complete lack of respect for the actual band members who comprise most of the song.

On a related note, I've been giving their other songs a listen and came across this fairly Musey riff. This is the kind of stuff I'm hoping will be on album seven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWVLFe-MlU

pretty much like Matt's involvement in the score to The International. Actually that was worse because then the credits to the other writers actually got erased by fans.

It does sound very MUSE-like, but perhaps they are more influenced by MUSE than anything else. Surely after twenty years in this business, they would have an influence on bands that come after them. And even if it was written by Matt, that doesn't mean that he wants credit for it.

While we're on the subject, is there any proof Matt actually contributed to this track? Because I bought it on iTunes back then and he wasn't credited at all.

It does sound very MUSE-like, but perhaps they are more influenced by MUSE than anything else. Surely after twenty years in this business, they would have an influence on bands that come after them. And even if it was written by Matt, that doesn't mean that he wants credit for it.

Tjet was talking about Matt's contribution to "The International" soundtrack. He didn't contribute to this Moriaty track

Archived