I can see Drones being a temporary album name and also an album track, but the album finally called Drones sounds a bit weird to me. Anyone?

It's possible that it's just a working title yeah. I'm not sure what I think of it as a title, I'm trying not to have too much of an opinion on it until there's any kind of official announcement.

Annnd 5 million music blogs are running with Drones as the "announced" album title. It's JANUARY. The only thing that was confirmed today is the pre-album madness where every word that appears on a screen is a clue or a code has truly begun.

The only thing that was confirmed today is the pre-album madness where ever word that appears on a screen is a clue or a code has truly begun.

Dunno, if the words "ARTIST: MUSE" and "ALBUM: DRONES" are used in this order I don't see why music blogs shouldn't claim it could be the album title.

Annnd 5 million music blogs are running with Drones as the "announced" album title. It's JANUARY. The only thing that was confirmed today is the pre-album madness where ever word that appears on a screen is a clue or a code has truly begun.

You mean it's January like the album is going out in October :LOL: it's only 2 or 3 months away :D

Archived