This comment Matt made to a fan who met (stalked) him in Vancouver when asked about the CE comment:

"The new album has a song where the lyrics are a continuation of Citizen Erased and you're going to like it!"

:LOL:

That bit did make me laugh :LOL:

Lyrics will be like CE while te music will be like starlight.

That'd sound... interesting... CE's lyrics with an Unsustainable-like tune would be quite good I imagine. I'm hoping for another hefty 7-string beast of a tune though.

Hopefully they do the calm yet dramatic space ending to the 7th album like they did on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th album. With songs like Megalomania, Ruled by Secrecy, and Glorious. That would be awesome. How awesome would a song that sounded like The Gallery but with Ruled by Secrecy styled structure and lyrics. I think that would be awesome. I just want the sort of dark hopeless space sound back!:happy:

This comment Matt made to a fan who met (stalked) him in Vancouver when asked about the CE comment:

"The new album has a song where the lyrics are a continuation of Citizen Erased and you're going to like it!"

The lyrics?

Could so easily turn into a ballad about showering

I wonder if it's likely that CE will be a staple on the next tour then, assuming that it's true.

I'm looking forward to hearing what Citizen's been getting up to since he was erased. Hopefully more than a piss up in Ibiza and a desk job in Piddington.

The reason Matt released the information that there will be a sequel to CE was because somebody asked him if they would be playing CE on their next tour. To which he relpied "Yes, and it's sequel..." So yes im guessing with that being said, that it will for sure be a staple on the next tour's setlist.

Hopefully they do the calm yet dramatic space ending to the 7th album like they did on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th album. With songs like Megalomania, Ruled by Secrecy, and Glorious. That would be awesome. How awesome would a song that sounded like The Gallery but with Ruled by Secrecy styled structure and lyrics. I think that would be awesome. I just want the sort of dark hopeless space sound back!:happy:

Ow yes! together with some space rock solo's like the ending of Space Dementia!

Ow yes! together with some space rock solo's like the ending of Space Dementia!

Yes! My first comment on this thread pleaded for a song resembling Space Dementia! That would be amazing! If they brought back the up and down bass with the super distorted space piano. Good God that would be amazing.

I wouldn't call the ending to BH&R calm.

Edit: Oh, Japanese version of the album I presume.

That bit did make me laugh :LOL:

Me too! Don't tell me what to do, Matt. :mad:

Is that comment from the fan who met them at the studio really reliable? Sounds super dodgy to me.

Yes. She is an acquaintance of mine that lives in Seattle. We have mutual friends. She made a long post on FB with photos about she and 2 friends meeting Matt, but that was the only bit that was relevant to the album I think. She is also the owner of the "Musebug" car that Muse Instagrammed the photo of a couple of days ago.

Yes. She is an acquaintance of mine that lives in Seattle. We have mutual friends. She made a long post on FB with photos about she and 2 friends meeting Matt, but that was the only bit that was relevant to the album I think. She is also the owner of the "Musebug" car that Muse Instagrammed the photo of a couple of days ago.

Oh oki thanks :happy:

Archived