Dont know if anyone's said this, but I'd also love an acoustic song like Screenager. And talking about piano-sections being piss-breaks, if they brought back the piano renedition of Screenager that would be worth sticking around for. I'd love it that to replace Feeling Good.

Bit of an aside but the concept of going to the bar/toilet/whatever during the actual gig is really baffling to me. The gig is 2 hours and there's shitloads of support bands & faffing about beforehand, why not just go before or wait till after?

I have a legendarily malfunctioning bladder, and I can typically still make it all the way through a set, as long as I go during or after the opening act.

Unless I use that break during the opening act to get a beer; then I'm going to have to just listen to the show from the toilets. :noey:

I don't think I've ever left in the middle of any gig to pee, ever.

But then, I usually don't drink beer at gigs because I don't like to leave in the middle of a gig to pee.

I have at Pendulum and Kasabian gigs. Though at both I was in seating so it didn't involve much faffing around.

I don't think I've ever left in the middle of any gig to pee, ever.

But then, I usually don't drink beer at gigs because I don't like to leave in the middle of a gig to pee.

Since I usually go for barrier it's not really an option to leave at any point. It's annoying if I try that at a festival though. I'm very thirsty when I get home.

I only drink at gigs when I'm really bored, and then the trips to the bathroom often represent a welcome break from the boring or awful gig I'm at.

I remember being dragged to an Evanescence gig ages ago, and getting so drunk I couldn't remember what gate to go back into, and just wandering around in circles drinking and eating popcorn for an hour after I went to the bathroom.

Good times.

I should say I won't be broken hearted if there isn't a straight up piano track, but I'd really still love to see piano incorporated into some of the tracks, which has been pretty standard.

I would miss seeing a piano song live and I don't see them removing that from gigs, so it would be nice to have a real stellar song added to the mix.

Sunburn last time really reinforced to me how much I did not enjoy Feeling Good and Eurasia live.

Because beer ==> bladder ==> urge to piss

Yeah if you were paying like £60 for a two hour event, I don't get why you wouldn't just hold it in. Unless you were only there to keep a friend company or something. I wouldn't drink at a gig unless I was doing something like that anyway, again because why pay £60 for something then not fully experience it I guess.

Each to their own.

Yeah if you were paying like £60 for a two hour event, I don't get why you wouldn't just hold it in. Unless you were only there to keep a friend company or something. I wouldn't drink at a gig unless I was doing something like that anyway, again because why pay £60 for something then not fully experience it I guess.

Each to their own.

And I'm appalled that some people are too small to reach the top shelf at the supermarket. Why don't they just stretch a little?

Our bodies aren't all made the same, you know?

And I'm appalled that some people are too small to reach the top shelf at the supermarket. Why don't they just stretch a little?

Our bodies aren't all made the same, you know?

You seem really upset about this so I'm sorry if you have some sort of piss disorder and I've offended you. It was a throwaway comment, chill out.

Archived