Muse Live At The Roundhouse

KirkBot

Plus if you know how you can download the original streaming HD file from itunes after ;) I assume someone will be doing that for musebootlegs

I have no clue, but thankfully we have experts like you to help ;)

I don't actually wanna watch it live because it'd make me even more upset that I'm not there and all those other lucky bastards are :LOL: I'd rather watch after it's happened... it would just make me feel less annoyed, lol.

So cool. Listened on XFM, as I refuse to give credit card details to iTunes - even for Muse. Will all be up on youtube tomorrow anyway, so I'll watch it properly then. :) Such a great gig.

I love all Muse albums to bits, but I'm going to have to say that The 2nd Law tops The Resistance by a mile... or ten. :) Muse never fail to come back stronger than ever before. They never disappoint. x

awe inspiring! Just watched MUSE live on itunes @ the itunes festival. I'm not one for watching stuff on my PC but I'm so glad I didn't miss that. If ever a there was a band that just doesn't fail to disappoint - nah scrub that - if ever there was a band that exceeds all expectations: MUSE are it! All the new stuff sounds great - Chris needs a pay rise, even the older material has been tweaked and given a new lease of life. Matt said that Jimmy Page was at the gig - hope he liked the Heartbreaker riff!!!!

Well done to Helen & Susie getting filmed jumping about.

Only thing now is - where the hell is my new album.

Really pissed they let some reserve people in. I was scared off by what some had said on here about previous shows (they didn't let anyone in for The Killers/Biffy etc) and what the lady who works there told me as well (pretty much said 'no chance'). If I'd thought there was even a tiny chance I might have queued really early but it didn't look at all likely. *le sigh* No point dwelling, I guess, but still miffed. :indiff:

Archived