Muse Live At The Roundhouse

KirkBot

I'm usually ok in person, just don't like any shit sprayed online ;)

A belated 'Hi' from me then!

dude we had that racket in my left ear, about what she did how with matt, when and where (o rly yawn)..

saying to the black and blonde haired girl "i like you, youre like me, just push to the front when they're hands are in the air"

muse board defensive barrier was deployed, with results.

I had a girl behind me, Italian I think, who kept trying to barge in to my right. She obviously thought I'd be a soft-touch being a middle-aged woman. She had no chance with me :p

i don't really understand torrents - doesn't seem to be doing anything.

:$

edit - something is happening now :-)

does it need converting or anything after it has downloaded?

I can burn you a copy and post it to you, it's the least I can do after you let me be your +1!

I started queueing up at 5pm and got in. :erm:

Yeah, loads of people from the stand-by queue got in.

A belated 'Hi' from me then!

I had a girl behind me, Italian I think, who kept trying to barge in to my right. She obviously thought I'd be a soft-touch being a middle-aged woman. She had no chance with me :p

I can burn you a copy and post it to you, it's the least I can do after you let me be your +1!

Yeah, loads of people from the stand-by queue got in.

I may have to take you up on that one if I fail miserably ;) but I will give it a go. I did manage to do the Reading Dvd and rip the sound to make a cd but I just can't remember what I did :$ (and my mum thinks I'm a computer whizz :LOL: )

I may have to take you up on that one if I fail miserably ;) but I will give it a go. I did manage to do the Reading Dvd and rip the sound to make a cd but I just can't remember what I did :$ (and my mum thinks I'm a computer whizz :LOL: )

Ha ha, I'm the same! Always succeed but often never know how!

I'm burning it to disc as I type :)

Sweet!

Burn baby burn, disco inferno!

:LOL:

muse board defensive barrier was deployed, with results.

Good job, guys! Proud of you all. :happy:

does it need converting or anything after it has downloaded?

Nope! You should be able to play it once it's downloaded depending on your media player. You might need to update a codec or two, but it'll let you know if you do.

wow I am just watching the HD version :eek: miles better than the one I got from youtube

:happy:

(haven't put it on dvd yet. that's for another day)

not done that, but have just watched the making of The 2nd Law.. oh my bellamy.. he doesnt even recognise his own handwriting :LOL:

you feature quite heavily :chuckle:

luckily I am mainly hidden by Matt's leg

Ha ha! Yeah, caught quite a few quick glimpses of our faces poking out from behind Matt's legs! Lee and his Nirvana t-shirt are easy to spot though!

Archived