Muse Live At The Roundhouse

KirkBot

Unless you were planning on getting there at like 7am or something there would have been no point. The reserve queue ended up going back over 100m and only the 15 that got in were the people who had queued from the early morning.

and from what i heard when security said to people in the standby queue "who wants to be a +1", there was some confusion which kinda allowed people from the back to come through, not really letting those at the very front to go first.. bit of a mess.

those girls who had camped overnight showed dedication..

and from what i heard when security said to people in the standby queue "who wants to be a +1", there was some confusion which kinda allowed people from the back to come through, not really letting those at the very front to go first.. bit of a mess.

those girls who had camped overnight showed dedication..

And pushed in front during the gig and demanded people who weren't jumping hard enough to give up their spot?

I appreciate the dedication but it doesn't give them extra rights to be a dick

Plus their emo arm cuts were pretty abrasive when they were jumping up and down next to me

And pushed in front during the gig and demanded people who weren't jumping hard enough to give up their spot?

Plus their emo arm cuts were pretty abrasive when they were jumping up and down next to me

Oh god you didn't have one of those dicks at the barrier? I hate them.

You can tell me how much to dance at a concert when you pay for me to be there thanks.

no it certainly doesnt, that kind of behaviour shouldn't be rewarded.. hey at least you saw matts fan and you like err kinda mounted me! hope your +1 wasnt too hurt by those emo's

Hmm... Is there any reason why this is one of the only performances that we're NOT able to watch on iTunes after the show was over?

Kinda disappointing...

I missed some of it due to the *extremely* last minute time change, and then a little again when someone kept banging on my front door.

Assumed I would be able to watch again, or I would have told the person to piss off. :p

Hmm... Is there any reason why this is one of the only performances that we're NOT able to watch on iTunes after the show was over?

Kinda disappointing...

I missed some of it due to the *extremely* last minute time change, and then a little again when someone kept banging on my front door.

Assumed I would be able to watch again, or I would have told the person to piss off. :p

Youtube is your friend

I got a bro nod from Matt at the end ;)

nah that was for me :LOL: (says everyone else in that area).

Bob were you behind me? I was between Lee and Pip. You were talking about Musewiki I think? The girl next to you (on your right) got shoved into me during PIB (I think) and apologised which I thought was very sweet cos I hadn't really even noticed but had turned around because I thought she had fallen over and needed picking up.

There was a loud girl that came in from the left with the little girl with black and white hair?

nah that was for me :LOL: (says everyone else in that area).

Bob were you behind me? I was between Lee and Pip. You were talking about Musewiki I think? The girl next to you (on your right) got shoved into me during PIB (I think) and apologised which I thought was very sweet cos I hadn't really even noticed but had turned around because I thought she had fallen over and needed picking up.

There was a loud girl that came in from the left with the little girl with black and white hair?

Sounds like me. Did you know the loud girl met Matt Bellamy in 2001?

The little girl was the annoying one. Grrr

I was with butterflypro :)

Youtube is your friend

Much better quality upload here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlGJdKxvLSU&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLqmPVgLHF7xrFmrqHJah4xw

Ah, I did think it was you but didn't want to appear rude and ask as I know you value your privacy!

Muse bootoegs had it all in HD too. :yesey:

I'm burning it to disc as I type :)

Burn baby burn, disco inferno!

I got a bro nod from Matt at the end ;)

And Dom gave me a bro nod too..

when are you going to buy Matts amazing jacket (fanboi)? ;)

Muse bootoegs had it all in HD too. :yesey:

I'm burning it to disc as I type :)

dude we had that racket in my left ear, about what she did how with matt, when and where (o rly yawn)..

saying to the black and blonde haired girl "i like you, youre like me, just push to the front when they're hands are in the air"

muse board defensive barrier was deployed, with results.

Archived