Big Freeze vs. Guiding Light

canuckmuser14

Big Freeze or Guiding Light  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Big Freeze or Guiding Light

• Big Freeze
    • Guiding Light

I feel it would be more appropriate to compare gl with explorers. It seems that matt made invincible and thought, how can I recycle the chords to everybody's changing by Keane.... Twice? I know, give it a different name and put it on two separate albums. I am a genius!

Or maybe he just didn't notice....

Glad the rest of the album blew my head off :) the resistance made me sad, but it appears that t2l has brought me back to the forums after.... What like 4 years.... More? And returning to a forum has revived my love of dots......... Apparently......

Idk why people don't like Big Freeze. It's such an emotional song. I don't think it's at the same level as Guding Light. And honestly, I like Guding Light. It's emotional too and sounds a little triumphant. It might've been the "weakest" song on The Resistance but I don't think it's a terrible song, as many people believe it is

They're both fantastic. it's hard to decide, i haven't seen big freeze live so i may have to go with guiding light as that was brilliant live, but big freeze is one of my favourites of T2L. gahh! ok, GL, wait, maybe BF hmmmm :wtf:

i'm always reminded of this when i hear GL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wCaW6sNQwI

the solo, the streamers, was epic. could've been because i was there and i'm not viewing it as objectively as others, but it's still a great song.

Because I actually really like BF I was about to change my vote. But that clip reminded me why I love GL so my vote for GL remains intact :happy:

Archived