It's weird though, to announce just one gig at this moment, in the same leg. Maybe a few other gigs in other countries as well?

It's possible, Some more ads might pop up before Monday/Tuesday in other places. Hope so! But 6 weeks, mad short timespan. I can't take the excitement. :LOL:

I may be in attendance :)

You know you must, Supremacy is gonna knock your socks off like never before when Matt gets his moments started. ;)

I bet! I'm happy for you irish people, you weren't forgotten afterall :LOL:

Mhm, now I feel terrible for all my tweets of anger and disappointment when everything was first announced. Unless they helped make them sort this all out, in which case I REGRET NOTHING!! :LOL:

And I do love to stay in that grotty hotel when I go to Dublin haha I probably will be in attendance tbh

Wish I could stay in any hotel, they throw the Roundhouse tickets on me yesterday and now this, they're fucking me over with joy.

Haha, I remember that.

6 weeks, woo!

I also remember a fight almost breaking out between an older man and two younger guys because they showed up later in the day and tried to jump the entire queue. He'd been there all day and was having none of it. Golden circle in the o2 is pretty sweet.

I didn't know you were at the o2 in '09?!

:LOL: It was a VERY last-minute decision! Obviously could only get seats by that time (luckily, coz I was actually really unwell with the flu and never would have lasted standing) and they were almost at the top, far right! Mind you, still had a pretty good view!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gunqS8juTDM&list=PL5A79BD58A2586EDE&index=3&feature=plpp_video

Epic knee-slide :happy:

Slept at the airport and caught the first flight back to Gatwick :)

Archived