Ah, damn it :( I hoped it would be something new, but instead they just went and used the latter half of the same video that that they used for Unsustainable. Only this time Muse didn't even add anything of their own.

EDIT: Not that I wasn't expecting this. It's just a shame that the so-called bonus video is just the latter half of a video that (I think) most of us have already seen a long time ago.

Who should I email over the fact I didn't even get an email to download the album, but for the video?

Look back a few days in your inbox. Mine came with the code a few days ago. If you find nothing, you may have to email shop support /:

Man. What a shambles? It seems to be never ending trouble with the shop etc Will they ever learn?

So far I'm having no issues with the files thankfully. Oh yeah IS video was disappointing, but it was an unofficial release so I wasn't expecting much.

Are the HD downloads compressed and brickwalled like the CD?

Considering they're uncompressed files I'd assume not. Unless it was a mixing issue for you.

Ah, damn it :( I hoped it would be something new, but instead they just went and used the latter half of the same video that that they used for Unsustainable. Only this time Muse didn't even add anything of their own.

EDIT: Not that I wasn't expecting this. It's just a shame that the so-called bonus video is just the latter half of a video that (I think) most of us have already seen a long time ago.

Hmm the only thing I noticed different was Helium 3 on the car number plate. If that was there before, I didn't notice it. Perhaps it was. Are we sure this video was not made for Muse rather than just copied from an independent film maker? It does seem a bit rich that they would use a video and, put no credits on it...

It does seem to fit well with the track, well apart that it doesn't appear to go that well with the theme. It seems a bit odd that all that effort would go into the first video, and none into the second. Why bother to offer a second video at all, if it's not going to be done properly.

Incidentally how can it be an "unofficial" release if it is released by Warner?

Look back a few days in your inbox. Mine came with the code a few days ago. If you find nothing, you may have to email shop support /:

Man. What a shambles? It seems to be never ending trouble with the shop etc Will they ever learn?

I found it now.. was hidden away somewhere had to use the search bar :LOL:

But it's quite bad how much problems people are having...maybe they're taking this entropy a bit too serious :p

Hmm the only thing I noticed different was Helium 3 on the car number plate. If that was there before, I didn't notice it. Perhaps it was. Are we sure this video was not made for Muse rather than just copied from an independent film maker? It does seem a bit rich that they would use a video and, put no credits on it...

It does seem to fit well with the track, well apart that it doesn't appear to go that well with the theme. It seems a bit odd that all that effort would go into the first video, and none into the second. Why bother to offer a second video at all, if it's not going to be done properly.

Incidentally how can it be an "unofficial" release if it is released by Warner?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't made for Muse, I think it was originally made for some school project or something like that. Not 100% sure though.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't made for Muse, I think it was originally made for some school project or something like that. Not 100% sure though.

Yes that is exactly how it appears, I saw the original video, but it seems a bit strange that the Muse team, would just lift a video from a school project and use it for their own promotional purposes.

I don't suppose it is possible that it is was the original video we saw that was ripped?

I'm talking about this:

i.imgur. com/c1H0z.jpg (can´t post images)

No dynamic range at all :(

(that's animals from the CD BTW)

I can't see that picture of yours, but no dynamic range at all, really? :erm: It's not that compressed.

1234512.png

What do you mean?

I mean that Muse made the video but somehow someone else got hold of it and pretended it was their own. Though that also seems a bit far fetched... I know there were credits and everything on the other video.

It just seems odd and well disappointing indeed. I don't care about the video, whether it is good or not or whether I have seen it before, it's the principle.

I mean that Muse made the video but somehow someone else got hold of it and pretended it was their own. Though that also seems a bit far fetched... I know there were credits and everything on the other video.

Well the video has been used for school purposes long before Muse released the album trailer.

Archived