Maybe Supremacy

I actually think there was an article where Matt mentioned a song specifically starting off as some chords. I think that's why I still remember/care that detail.

Isolated System has really grown on me, and I thought it was fantastic from the start.

I actually think there was an article where Matt mentioned a song specifically starting off as some chords. I think that's why I still remember/care that detail.

Isolated System has really grown on me, and I thought it was fantastic from the start.

Maybe one of the 6 b-sides we'll get :awesome:

No clue.

For who downloaded the HD audio: is every song you have at 4608kbps?

They are all 4608kbit/sec. 24 bits x 96 thousand samples per second x 2 channels linear PCM = 4608000 bits of data per second

The reason some of you are seeing other numbers (that vary track to track) is because the software you're using to examine the files is displaying the bitrate of the compressed FLAC container rather than looking at the native bitrate of the source file. Because the compression ratio of the container varies with content, you will see variations from one track to the next (i.e. a track that contains less information will pack down more easily).

If you extract the files out of their containers to uncompressed .wavs, they all come out the same.

They are all 4608kbit/sec. 24 bits x 96 million samples per second x 2 channels linear PCM = 4608000000 bits of data per second

The reason some of you are seeing other numbers (that vary track to track) is because the software you're using to examine the files is displaying the bitrate of the compressed FLAC container rather than looking at the native bitrate of the source file. Because the compression ratio of the container varies with content, you will see variations from one track to the next (i.e. a track that contains less information will compress more readily).

If you extract the files out of their containers to uncompressed .wavs, they all come out the same.

I was thinking it was something like that. Thanks for clearing up.

Archived